Page 1 - Reviews - Petitfee, Beautifying Glow On Hydrator with Evening Primrose Oil, 50 ml - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Bought it for my daughter. She uses it for her night time skin care routine, and tells me that this is one the best creams she has used in a long time.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is great moisturizer - leaves your skin plump and hydrated. Highly recommended. Scent might be a little strong for some people, but I’m fine with it. Price is great too :)

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love the lemon scent of this product. The texture is a little bit sticky but serves great as a base for make up

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Very nutritive cream but smoth and gentle texture!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Heavy feeling

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Feels sticky on the skin.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Due to poor liver function, my skin often turns out to be dry. I bought this cream because I have a lip balm from this company and it really restores chapped lips overnight. The cream is wonderful, nourishes the skin well and in the morning there is no dryness and tightness. Excellent value for money. Good package size. I will buy more. I recommend to try!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Very rich aroma, a bit heavy texture so it might not be suitable for oily skin. My skin is dry and I found it quite good, there is no sticky or tight feeling.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream has a light texture, smells of freshness, melts immediately upon application. After application, coolness passes over the face. Apply in the evening, nourishes and moisturizes the skin

NADEZHDA
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this booster, the skin was well hydrated for a long time, I used it under make-up - no complaints.