Page 1 - Reviews - Pines International, Wheat Grass, 500 mg, 1,400 Tablets - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Having taken this wheat grass product for more than 20 years my family and I are big fans of it for its nutrition and fibre. It helps with our stomach and bowel that I remember it had once helped stop our diarrhoea. And as a daily supplement, our doctor asked what we ate so that we could keep to have a very ideal cholesterol level, which I believe this wheat grass is the reason.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Pines wheatgrass tablets are an asset to everyday health. I’ve noticed increased energy. The tablets are small but a serving is 7. Hard to swallow all at once. Great quality and simple organic non gmo ingredients-which is a bonus! We have used Pines wheatgrass tablets for many years.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love these wheatgrass tablets. I’ve tried powders before but these tablets are the closest you can get to pure juice form in regards to results. I always feel great after having my wheatgrass. I wish the serving size was smaller. 7 tablets is a lot to take per day.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I do not really like the taste of wheatgrass and have been adding the fresh or powdered wheatgrass to pineapple juice in the morning upon getting up. These tablets are a fantastic alternative since I can just take them with water, first thing on getting up. Very, very convenient.

97d77f37-014e-4a84-aae7-c73dc2404a5f
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Wheatgrass is an important health supplement. For years I drank wheatgrass juice from time to time but I could not persevere because of the taste and smell. I bought this product to try and get the benefits of wheatgrass using capsules. Indeed, the use is easy and convenient. To feel the results it is necessary to take the capsules regularly and for a period of time. I give it a chance and hope to win parallel results for drinking wheatgrass juice.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It is a superfood yes... it helped me with my digestive problems.. passing motion is more easier... I can say that there is improvement ☺️ .. good for your health and it contains antioxidant properties..... the ingredient and quality is good... the serving quantity is seven pills but it is small ...same regular size of Adol...

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love this stuff ! I know the product I am getting is pure and it fills my nutritional needs being a plant based eater, its the cherry on top of the cake 🎂

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Wheatgrass is low in calories but high in nutrients, including antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Antioxidants fight free radicals in the body, reducing oxidative stress and protecting against health conditions like arthritis, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Excited to try this for the first time to incorporate more greens into my diet. Have never tried anything from this brand but seems like great quality and appreciate the fact that it’s organic and non gmo!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This brand of wheatgrass tablets have been consistently great for the past 4 years! Also, the price here was better than other sites! Touted to increase oxygen in your blood, which increases energy levels. Should be beneficial during cold and flu season as well!