SE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Bought this for my dad and he loves it. The quality is good and the size of the gummy is also good. The only issue is he forgets to take it multiple times for the day. Otherwise the taste is good. It would be better if it was possible to take once a day.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
2,713

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

got them for my son he is quite a picky eater so need the vitamins, it does have a very strong vitamin smell but he is still taking them.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good quality product. excellent composition and dosage. convenient packaging. the effect of application is palpable. I recommend

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

My husband can't swallow pills so these vits are what he needs

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

my husband said it was just enough to fulfill his daily value of vitamins required to maintain his health

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

My husband loves the taste of these, which is good considering you need to take 4 gummies daily! Personally I prefer a smaller serving size in my gummy vitamins, but don't really mind when they taste good!

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Not so yummy, but as grown ups, we are not so picky. It's good for people who have a hard time swallowing vitamins.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Too much coating sugar but a great product