SE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Great review!

Great quality ingredients and taste. The use of the serving size of packaging is perfect. Benefits any age, a baby or a snack for mums purse. Great flavor and good for diet. I frequently buy these for my family.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

So tasty even I want to eat it. No need to fill baby with apple and pear puree full of sugar. Baby will eat this, plus its got healthy fats for development.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Amazing combination of great ingredients. No other baby food has these. Would be perfect except for the water. I called to clarify and they said it comes straight out of the tap.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Fine. I will buy more, the quality is very pleased. I advise.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Serenity Kids pouches are great. They taste good and the olive oil seems to make for easier digestion. We are at the point now that when my son sees the white pouch he gets excited... and really, who gets excited about squash? Very good and worth the price, especially if they are on sale!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Using the ingredients is easy because the quality results in excellent taste.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It seems that the taste was good, but a bit harsh. As opposed to other smoothies we buy here, this one made him barf/puke a large quantity afterwards and made him restless. Can't say I recommend it...

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Really tasty, baby loves the taste of these squashes. Will certainly purchase more when this comes back in stock

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Baby loves the sec ingredients are clean so I love giving them to him