Page 1 - Reviews - Siete, Green Enchilada Sauce, 15 oz (425 g) - iHerb
SE
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

So tasty and convenient with great clean, quality ingredients. I love that this is a large size in glass packaging. I use it with diced chicken and batch cook as a taco filling. It tastes amazing and not too spicy!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I absolutely love this sauce! The ingredients are all natural, the taste is great and the quality high. The size is useful - not too big but not too small either. I have reordered it several times. I hope iHerb starts to carry more products from this brand.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Siete products are very high quality with good ingredients so i wanted to try one thing. I chose this green enchilada sauce and I didnt really like the taste. I still have it in my fridge. I tried it with some chips but its a weird combo.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Used this to add extra flavor to my chicken burritos I make at home. Saves time finding and cooking my own sauce up. Glad i found it and will buy again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Looks great! Haven’t tried yet but I love this brand so I’m sure I’ll like it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

You can use it for cooking or as a dip or just a sauce for every food

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Absolutely delicious! I will buy again. I love this brand, it is a pity there are not more products sold by iHerb

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great not only for enchiladas, but as a dipping sauce for anything from pitta chips to tortill chips.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Amazing taste!! Goes well with literally everything!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022