Page 1 - Reviews - Simple Mills, Soft Baked Almond Flour Bars, Dark Chocolate Almond, 5 Bars, 1.19 oz (34 g) Each - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I already tried the banana and carrot flavors before, and this one does not fall behind, it is amazing! It is very soft, the almond flavor is very balanced, the sweetness is just right, the chocolate chips are of high quality, and there is a lot of almond pieces. The only downside is the price, but it still worth it as a special treat, I prefer eating one of these than ten artificial and sugary cookies. Edit: Try warming up 15 seconds in the microwave, you will not regret it!!

1df5dbd9-c9d4-4b6d-bcb9-a56f09bdacdd
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The quality is amazing! And ingredient is so delicious and the taste is so good. The size is good for the price . It’s suitable for diet and workout and fitness, The package is good. It has a lot of benefit and protein and i take it because of diabetes

Posted on May 25, 2022

These bars are made with healthy pronounceable ingredients and also fit in a paleo diet. They taste very good and are great for a snack. In fact, I would eat them even if I was not trying to eat paleo! They are a little expensive for how many you get but since they taste so good, that can be overlooked. I have also tried some of the Simple Mills varieties of crackers and have not been disappointed in the quality of their products.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love these for a healthy light breakfast on the go or snack! I like the fact that they are made with healthy ingredients. I trust the quality of this brand. They are a little expensive for their small size, but when they run a sale- grab some to try! I like these dark chocolate ones and the carrot cake ones are yummy too!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Absolutely love this! I never had such a delicious bar before. Wonderful taste with a hint of salt. The texture isn't too hard and easy to eat. Size is perfect for snacking. Made with quality ingredients too hence it doesn't taste artificial. Not too sweet either. Will be getting more in future!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been really enjoying these bars for a quick pick-me-up snack with a small amount of protein. A lot of protein or snack bars are hard or chewy, but these are soft. This brand is great. I love their clean ingredients and will continue to order these.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

A bit small, but these have quality ingredients. The package itself is also small (only 5 bars), but the taste and benefits outweigh the negatives. Not perfect for the keto diet, but if you're low-carb, these will work. Tons of protein in these, and I generally eat them when I'm working out.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have not tried these snacks yet. But I have tried other snacks from the same brand in the past and loved them very much. High quality, and delicious taste. Hope to enjoy them too

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love these bars! they are soft like cake, but also crunchy with the almonds in them. they don't taste as sweet as other bars, which makes the chocolate bits taste really good. They are the perfect size for a snack in between classes.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

As always Simple Mills has the best ingredients and quality, nice package, each bar is separately packed so you can take it with you. It's great healthy snack especially for tea time :)