Page 1 - Reviews - Skin79, Hair Repair Superfood, Treatment, Banana & Black Bean, 7.77 oz (230 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Scent is something! Smells so good and works good. My hair is smooth and soft.

Posted on May 20, 2022

It moisturizes the hair well, does not leave a greasy feeling on the hair, but it smells just awful, this smell can be described with the words "banana vomit". I'm not kidding.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This product smells great but works more like a hair mask.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

amazing! great smell and awesome effect on my hair

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Bought this hair conditioner after trying the same shampoo that I love. I didn't even know skin 79 had hair products. Having tried the shampoo, which suited me well, I certainly wanted to try the same conditioner and it did not let me down. Well strengthens hair, nourishes, moisturizes and thickens. I've used it a few times so far, but I really like the result. I would like to try other hair products from skin 79. For me, these products turned out to be a very pleasant discovery. Happy shopping everyone!

261810b9-5323-42e5-b8f5-24b1cdbe9182
78aae901-db72-4634-aca0-2cd446feafea
Posted on Jan 24, 2022
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

This brand is familiar to me for excellent tonal creams. A therapeutic rinse-off hair product is a cross between a conditioner and a mask. It is oil-free, silicone-free, but contains a wide variety of botanical extracts and vegetable proteins that restore damaged hair structure. A bottle with rounded edges, quite small, but a lot of remedy is not needed. The dispenser works smoothly. The product, which is like a white lotion, has a pleasant banana fragrance that remains on the hair for a while. The action of this remedy is not instantaneous, but cumulative. You won’t be able to immediately see qualitative improvements, and after a single application of the effect as such, there is neither special elasticity of the hair, nor a noticeable shine. I think that for a course of complete restoration of damaged hair, you need at least 2-3 bottles, and use them for a long time.

c39de589-61cb-46dd-8ff4-d0dc7f282088
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the composition. I did not find silicones there, oils that weigh hair down, too. For those who want to try oil-free care, here is a great product. The product comes in a package with a pump dispenser. The consistency is like a thick cream. Melts on the hands. It's cold in my bathroom right now, maybe that's why the mask is more frozen than it could be in summer. It turns out with difficulty, I think it will be easier in the summer. It has a delicious sweet banana flavor. I can't say that she does a miracle with my hair, but my hair is a difficult case, it is overdried, dyed and frizzy. They are hard to please. In principle, the product is quite working, if it had been held longer, the effect would have been better. The mask moisturizes and nourishes perfectly, that is, it performs the task. I can't say anything about strengthening and restoration. Washes off without problems. It works like a hair conditioner. Very good and high quality! I recommend!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great conditioner balm! Smells amazing, sweet banana scent. It is well distributed through the hair, perfectly moisturizes and detangles them, while not making it dirty or weighing it down at all. It even seemed to me that the hair after it was a little more voluminous than usual. I also really liked the packaging, the pump is comfortable and the bottle itself is bright, uplifting)

Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

marvelous! nice smell and amazing effect

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent, sweet and refreshing scent