Page 1 - Reviews - The Humble Co., Humble Bamboo Toothbrush, Adult Sensitive, White, 1 Toothbrush - iHerb
SE
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This brush was sooo soft that you can't even feel it on your teeth! But it works! I am still surprised really! every time I use it, and go and check on the mirror and feel with my tongue if it left a spot or something. But it cleaned properly. I only tried it for few days, so I am not sure how long it will last. I prefer soft toothbrushes because my gum can tear easily. So far it suits my needs.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

So gentle, smaller size so it gets in the back teeth more efficiently. I really like it, and for this price it’s really good. Also so sooo light. I ordered two and I’ll be ordering more for me and family.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I have sensitive teeth so I've always had a hard time finding good affordable toothbrushes. This one is soft and feels gentle and I love the bamboo on it. Highly recommeded.If this review was helpful to you please leave a like🤗

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I was looking for an eco-friendly toothbrush. This one is not the first one I try and I kinda like it - it has a very small head which makes it feel like it can go deeper than other brands. Plus the handle is very comfortable. The only downsides are that the bristles are still plastic so the head cannot go to compost, AND it's slightly too soft for my taste. Still recommend it and will probably purchase again.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I bought this bamboo toothbrush thinking that the whole toothbrush (handle and bristles) is made of 100% bamboo and 100% biodegradable. This is not the case. Only the ergonomically designed handle is made of bamboo. The soft bristles are made from regular, petroleum derived nylon, which is difficult to recycle and may contribute to the growing problem of microplastic in the environment. In addition, the wear and tear of the bristles creates tiny microplastic particles during the brushing process, which may be ingested. I will be looking for a 100% biodegradable toothbrush.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I loved it.It is tall and the quality amazing.Also it can clean very well . If I help even a little bit give me like❤️🙏.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Just love the bamboo - can’t say exactly why. Maybe it makes me feel like more natural. This toothbrush is super soft and gentle - that’s true but it’s too small. I mean it suits to a kid more than to an adult, in my opinion…

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Love this toothbrush its the second time I buy it super soft and good for the environment

Posted on May 16, 2022

The toothbrush head is too small for an adult. The bristles are really soft, which is good. The bristles are not biodegradable, as they are made of nylon-6.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I will try it and see, but the all brush from iHerb nice