Page 1 - Reviews - The Saem, Cover Perfection, Tip Concealer, SPF 28 PA++, Brightener, 0.23 oz - iHerb
SE

CynWatt
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I don't have a prominent dark under eyes but i always like the look of highlighted under eyes. This reminds me of the oldie but goodie Maybelline Age Rewind in brightener shade. Both of them are pale pink toned concealer. The Seam Brightener is definitely more pigmented and long lasting. It truly brightens my under eyes area. I often use this to highlight my cheeks and my nose as well. It blends very well and does not crease on me. However, since I have a more mature skin (45 yo), i wish this can be slightly more emollient. If you have dry under eyes with fine lines, you may prefer the texture of Maybelline Age Rewind brightener. It is thinner, more lightweight but less pigmentation. However, I'm loving the result of The Seam Brightener so i will keep repurchasing. If i use a damp sponge, the finish will be more natural and skin like. In my photo swatches, i'm comparing this shade with other fair-light concealer. Hope they can be a good reference for you 💖

6fa6c422-5365-479c-9292-1b346a664865
90849c6e-57d0-4376-bed7-7bac0dc183c0
4f0f5f1a-54c0-4797-bb8a-4fc19be383f1
e6d02582-b751-48cc-91ad-7a4357efa72d
21606aa9-7c49-42de-943a-35c4fb5f5af5
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought this out of impulse but I'm happy I did ☺️ it brightened them up. I place it in my inner corner and top of the inner corner. absolutely love it

0d6db876-7a80-41e1-babe-88304d887621
Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s a great brightener,slightly clogged pores but fortunately no breakouts. My face looks fresher with it. It’s really pale pink,so it won’t work for darker skin tones.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Makes the eye area instantly bright, a little goea a long way and very easy to blend. Highly recommended.

9b388069-89f7-4dc8-8533-fa64e7db33de
AyaIFT
Posted on May 21, 2022

amazing when used for the under eye its full coverage

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Really love this concealer! It’s super moisturizing and not heavy!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great coverage! Very bright, and it can be mixed with other shades to match better

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It’s quite liquid, not dry, ok coverage, good for daily use

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

You just need little dot and makes you alive and bloom i like it

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very nice item for white skin