Page 1 - Reviews - Therapy Clean, Granite & Stone, Cleaner & Polish with Lemon Essential Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love how the product has non-toxic ingredients and I feel safe applying it on my kitchen top that is made of granite stone. It doesn’t really gives you a squeaky clean touch as compared to harsh cleaning agent but happy to just have a clean countertop w natural solution.

40e738e9-3420-4a1d-9846-9e539b818555
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Cleans well, has a mild scent, and gets rid of all the dried stains that my animals leave. Product comes with a spray nozzle, which is great. A little bit of circular buffing on my ceramic tile got rid of stains and also added a nice glossy layer, which squeaks. I'm not sure how this holds up to other similar products, but it's worked great so far. Apologies for the less-than-ideal photos! Scent isn't very strong, although there's definitely more than just lemon on it. Huge bottle with plenty of product, so it'll last you a while. Do leave a like if this review helped!

db6ba23b-8e50-48b6-9dd0-41a015698e58
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We recently bought a new kitchen counter top and sink. This is one amazing product and I noticed a difference immediately! Everything sparkles after you use it. And again, love that it is environmentally friendly. Also I love the way it was packaged so no leakage with shipping and a sprayer with 2 different settings. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends as well as to those who attend my fitness classes.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This cleaner does a really great job on our granite counters. I use it every day to clean up after meals and it leaves the granite looking sparkling shiny. It does not leave streaks like other cleaners I have used before. I like the clean scent it has, it is mild but pleasant, and I love that it is plant based.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have honestly tried every granite/stone cleaner. This surpasses everything else. Your countertops will shine and feel like they were when you first installed them. They seem to stay cleaner. If I could give this 10 stars I would.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

When I got this, I was so excited and immediately used it to clean and polish our kitchen island. For some reason, it left a bit of residue (it's not visible) but it looked like dry water. However, that may come from the fact that I didn't wipe it properly after. After wiping it, it was gone and I could see my stone island shining and clean? I normally dont do double wipes though. I don't smell the lemon oil that much, but I could tell the ingredients inside are gentle.

Posted on May 17, 2022

..and it works on my quartz countertop just great. It's more shiny and glossy, and I know that it's made with natural ingredients since I'm using it a lot in my kitchen and around food.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Did research before I purchased this item and OMG ..it’s amazing! I just love it!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Leaves benches streak free and shiny, very happy with this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

bought this from the try tab. haven't used it yet.