Page 1 - Reviews - Therapy Clean, Stainless Steel, Cleaner & Polish with Lavender Essential Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought this cleaner as a trial half price offer. It sounded nice because it used a lot of natural ingredients. I didn’t think it would clean so well, but thought it wouldn’t be harsh on my hands. Well, I was very surprised. This stainless steel cleaner is the best one I have ever used. Not only does it clean my sink and other stainless f steel products in my kitchen beautifully, it keeps them clean. Water and dirt beads and doesn’t stain the sink again for a long time. I was so impressed I bought the glass oven cleaner. I love that too. I usually never write reviews but I had to on this product.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I am a lifetime fan of Therapy Clean products. Their Stainless Steel cleaner is by far the best stainless cleaner I have every tried. It is rich and easy to use and leaves my kitchen looking brand spanking new. Huge fan! Highly recommend this to anyone with stainless steel appliances in their home.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

After years of searching for the best stainless steel cleaner, i finally found it!! you just need a little bit and it spread easily. ICan you believe that I was able to do all my appliances with only one square of Scott towell. I used to take a sponge rub clean rub clean... anyway not just a few swipe and it is done. Like I sais you don't need a lot of product to go a long way.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very pleased with this item - it works better than other stainless wipes and products I have tried and it’s great that it’s natural. I am very sensitive to perfumes and scents and this has a mild lavender smell that goes away quickly and doesn’t linger. I would purchase again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I 100% recommend this! None of the stainless steel cleaners found at your markets work, I’ve tried them. Neither alcohol or Vinegar worked as good as this! It’s like magic in a bottle! Will continue to purchase. Great finger-print resistant, amazing shine! I was hesitant at first, it was in my cart for Months and I’m so happy I finally decided to purchase. However there’s no Lavender smell.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is an amazing product for my stainless steel appliances. This is the first time I have stainless steel in my home and are truly pleased I tried this organic cleaning product. It definitely cleans and polishes as described no smears, smudges or residue left. I’m definitely purchasing more to share with my family.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Amazing does not even begin to describe it. 2 years worth of water-stains on my stainless steal items wiped clean in one wipe. Before this, none of the general cleaner/glass cleaner I used worked. A little goes a long way too and i feel like this bottle will last me for years. Only gripe is that if you are a little enthusiastic in spraying like I was at first, it could leave a oily residue, but hey i will take oil residue over water stains any day.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Quick results, easy to spray, bottle is secure and easy to operate, nice shine after polishing and cleans the grime well, works effetnenialy on all my appliances and will try next on pots and pans, deserves 5 stars ! No toxic odor, I would recommend ! packaged well ! priced right for the 16 oz.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I've owned my own cleaning company for a lot of years and tried a lot of products on stainless steel appliances ... they're such a pain in the butt to clean! THIS is a game changer - not only does it smell amazing it REALLY WORKS! Very little effort required to get top notch streak-free results! No special cloths required, no pre-cleaning required - just spray and wipe in the direction of the grain - beautiful job - wish I'd found this a LONG time ago!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I used it for the glasses and mirrors and it becomes shiny! I think it better use daily , for the old dirt , I think probably using the other cleaning products before use this stainless steel, it suitable for the final process but believe me it worth it and it works!!!