Page 1 - Reviews - Tree To Tub, Hydrating Soapberry Cleanser for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Relaxing Lavender, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Really loving this SoapBerry cleanser from treetotub! It leaves my skin feeling good and hydrated , when some cleanser leave my skin feeling stripped and dry, Not this one. It’s definitely a hydrating formula that cleanses your skin really nicely leaving it feeling clean,soft, and refreshing! I do have sensitive skin and my face will definitely let me know to stop using something immediately! This is sensitive skin approved with great benefits, hydrating and pretty darn affordable too! Packed with skin loving ingredients, and works well with all skin types. I also love the soft lavender scent! Question is Do I recommend?…. absolutely! If it’s great for my sensitive skin it’s great for yours too.

e24b4b97-8fd6-438a-bc0c-96570a2bb5ae
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I love this face wash. It’s very gentle, takes my makeup off very carefully. This cleanser doesn’t leave my face feeling dry after, it actually leaves it feeling baby soft and hydrated. A little does a long way so it will last you a long time. I 100% recommend. You won’t be disappointed.

aba2345a-e648-4566-b746-d351c781f019
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I am pleasantly surprised how much I'm loving this cleanser, I was a little worried the lavender would be over powering, it's not at all. The Soapberry for face is so soothing on my dry sensitive skin. This cleanser is so gentle yet my skin feels clean but not dry & tight. I love that it's made with natural ingredients, it's vegan, cruelty free, no silicone, sulfates, parabens, gluten, or perfume and that means it's the best cleanser for me. I am so happy I tried this and even happier I love it. I highly recommend this cleanser, you will be glad you tried it. iHerb has fast shipping I received my order in a few days.

4270288c-2dda-4945-9c6c-7243c71590ca
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This lavender facewash is an amazing way to end my day. It simply cleans without drying out my skin. The Lavender scent is natural and not overpowering. My asthma will normally act up with floral scents that are not natural or if they are overpowering. I have very sensitive skin, am allergic to a long list of ingredients and I have never had any issues with any of Tree To Tub products. This face wash worked for me with normal skin and my granddaughter with oily skin. I don't claim to understand how it removes the perfect amount of oils without drying but it does and it does it well. This is the best vegan brand that I have ever used and I've been vegan for 30 years. I highly recommend this product.

d6a816ce-1482-40dc-b234-9f253ba249d9
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My NEW favorite hydrating foam facial cleanser! Since I have very sensitive skin, I like to use products using natural ingredients. It's interesting to know "soap grows on tree"? The creamy lather from the soapberry is pH balanced and also contains rich antioxidant. Perfect for all skin types! No more harsh chemicals~ My skin deserves the best!

60cca286-58aa-4b91-b607-4a8e94238d06
cbe1f3e4-0c44-4ede-8f98-456fd4a5a3dc
e91c2c5e-a534-4ddc-ac84-620382ecd941
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love this facial wash. The foam came out smooth and easy to use without having to use too much. The smells of the lavender is my favorite. The best part is it left my face so soft and feel really clean! iHerb expedite shipping is outstanding! I got my order so quick! So happy with my purchase!

e3b54a64-23d5-458b-93a1-b49537a583c3
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Love love this one! Smells really nice and the came well-packaged. Great quality as always. I had to try it first before making a review. It was really great! I'm a fan of this brand now. Another reason I loved it so muuuch is cause I have lavenders at home, too! Just absolutely love the scent.

613583d2-d453-4dd4-bca0-91d2b353be20
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Very foamy! Helped with my skin redness it’s extremely “gentle”, foamy and soft not like previous ones i have tried that are very greasy. Smells divine i use it twice a day. The ingredients are amazing, the lavender scent is amazing and deep. I am in love! I am happy!

7083434b-9365-4ff1-bbf5-c6705078e13b
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My face feels soft and hydrated after using this Soapberry For Face. I love the scent if it. It foams up so it cleans deep in your pores. It’s soothing to gentle skin. Leaves my face hydrated, soft and clean feeling. I only use one pump at a time, so this bottle is a wonderful size. I’m glad it is has alot of natural ingredients in it.

fdbc9457-d994-4f9d-8a0b-4e19bbd0d1be
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love the smell of this lavender facial cleanser! I love the way it’s all foamy when I put it on. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed when I wash it off. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser is gentle and didn’t aggravate my skin at all.

5ba69757-bc38-4596-9b5a-15145aa65bf3