Page 1 - Reviews - Vanicream, Z-Bar, Seborrheic Dermatitis & Anti-Dandruff Medicated Cleansing Bar, Fragrance Free, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

i was so prepared like okay it izz what it izzz if i receive the parcel like up more than a week to 2 BUT WOW I RECEIVED IT REALLY QUICK! The parcel was in good condition and hopefully ny friend’s fungal acne issue will be solved with this vanicream z bar, Allahumma Ameen!! THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL ORDER #iLoveiHerb✨❣️

e42a9383-b4cb-453a-a8ea-5b66ab556c26
9cf476bc-3940-4d4d-bf58-f1235e201502
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

No scent , I use on my body n hair , size is good , extremely good quality , can be use on any type skin n age won’t cause dry ness, package is good , benefits allot on eczema ,composition good for both skin n hair dandruff, feel really good after use , good on sensitive skin , very gentle

8f76b0b7-1958-4b3b-a544-4042098db447
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Z-bar is very effect in getting rid of my fungal acne in the forehead! Been using other product for over a month and nothing happend. when I finally used this z-bar, fungal acne has all cleared up after a week! still using it now once a week or every two weeks for prevention. if you have fungal acne too, get it now!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love this shampoo bar. It is fragrance free, gentle, and helps keep the itch at bay. I use this as often as I need to, in all seasons. It lathers really well. If you have a really oily scalp, I suggest washing your scalp first with a gentle clarifying shampoo and then going in with this as a treatment. I let it sit on my scalp for 2-3 minutes. Works every time. Don’t know what I would do without it. One bar lasts me about 6 months. Really worth it!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I’ve been using it now for 6 days. My skin became soft and hydrated which is the first thing I noticed like never in any product before. It contains Zinc Pyrithione 2% which is the reason I bought this bar. Until now, are used 4 bars without any complaint.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It’s a great buy! I have a dry skin and is prone to eczema or flakiness. I’ve used it before in the Philippines and now I moved to dubai and I’m ordering it here in iHerb. I only look for this for any dermatitis/eczema/flakiness/dryness of skin that I’m experiencing. It’s great for every day use and moisturizing your face. Especially if you’re using cleansers as cleansers tend to dry our skin so this is great to use after your cleanser or any cleansing foam. I use it specifically for dry days like winter and other summer/humid days. This really works and I’ve used it for years. Even treats the redness caused by dryness. I hope it’s helpful 😊

Posted on May 17, 2022

My young daughter suffers from eczema that gives blisters on her feet, aggravated by sweat and heat. While the doctor ordered anti dandruff shampoo and it works, Vanicream Bar works even better and a lot ,more cost effective! What a great find. We are happy beyond words and her blisters are all now drying up.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have some flaky skin and redness around my nose for months. I thought it was just dryness. Used medicated antifungal ointment but it didn't work. Tried this and saw results after two days. I use it morning and night. Stung a little the first time I used it but was fine after that. Will continue to use it for a while longer and for maintenance after that. Just make sure not to get it in your nose.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a good product but must be use as directed or with the direction of a doctor. It helps with a variety of facial issues and with dandruff and works well. Vanicream is a great brand that helps people that have sensitive issues and concerns with skin or allergies. It is gentle when you need it and benefits / uses are always above other brands!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use this soap a few times a week and it helps with my rosacea and seb derm. I’m noticing less flakes and dry skin. It is amazing when it comes to removing redness. A bonus was that my pores are starting to look better! Definitely a staple piece in my skincare routine.