Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Vital Performance Protein Bar, Salty Chocolate Peanut, 12 Bars, 1.94 oz (55 g) Each - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Tasty and great size (bigger than expected). Does melt quite quickly though so need to keep in cool storage or outside pockets if hiking

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The taste is very artificial an it’s very chewy :(

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Good but I prefer coconut-vanilla flavor

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Taste is so bad, worst bar ever. No need buy again

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Delicious

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Nice taste!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

We tried a lot of bars. These are perhaps the nicest and tastiest. No plasticine feeling in the mouth. Ideal for a snack and a great dessert. My son adores them, I will buy more.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A soft chocolate nutty bar. Moderate saltiness is good. It seems to come in handy when you want to eat sweets. The warmth of your hands melts the chocolate, so store it in the refrigerator or freezer.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is excellent! The taste is moderately not sweet and I would say not overbearing, an excellent snack, I would order more. Well, of course, the composition of collagen + protein pleases, well, it seems that without flavor enhancers. I take these bars on the road.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the composition is not bad, but the taste .... ate one and now I’m thinking where to put the whole box ... I won’t take it anymore.