Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Fair Trade Organic Honey, 24 oz (680 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality, easy pour bottle top, great taste, good size so that I don't need to constantly buy it. The only thing is the price keeps escalating so that I have to wait for iherb special days to buy :D I always keep spare bottles at home. I add it to my cereal, nuts and yoghurt, non sweetened fruit drinks.

a1607969-a216-4076-bfa3-0dcef7921bcc
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This organic honey is pesticide free So I don’t have to worry about consuming any harmful chemicals. The bot is non drip, no messy kitchen ever again. The honey is organic and farm from bees fed on wildflowers so there is a rich taste to it The 24-oz is definitely a really good deal.

3448a996-71d0-497d-8999-77489b94e139
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I’m more of a maple syrup person, but I occasionally use honey when it’s required for a recipe or I wanna add it to my skincare / hair care. I don’t really have much preference for flavour as long as it tastes good, so I bought this because this is 1. currently (probably) the cheapest organic honey on iHerb, 2. Fair trade

383b13c2-eb2d-4153-afc4-7ea27ed1ee8a
429269c2-3e39-4034-b39a-925a9e2b5269
97007d60-77a0-4b9f-8fe7-db32dba061fd
011a3844-9a1c-448d-a320-e417268e51df
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Super like the taste and smell. not to sweet. perfect for my vinaigrette. high quality and real honey. I use it on my recipes and this alone is beneficial antibacterial ingredient. I also put this on my tea. This will last you for 2-3 months depends on the usage and consumption. Packaging is just okay,

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I use the Wholesome Fair Trade Organic Honey with my camomile vanilla and the honey elevates the soothing mellow taste. The bottle is pliable, so I only need to gently squeeze out the amount I need from the spout, without having bother with using a spoon should a wide mouth lidded bottle been used. The price for the large size is value for money, given that it is organic and fair trade.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This honey is smooth and I like it packaging. No need to worry about getting those honey spoon or wooden spoon that will spoil the honey. Just remove the seal, screw the cap and squeeze out the honey to the amount u want. Extremely easy to handle. As it was my first time getting this honey, I only squeezed out a small amount. Although it tasted abit bland, the honey is fragrant. I will try to put more next time.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It tastes good. I use same brand raw sugar and I am very pleased with it so I tried the same brand honey. The size is good to use. The two things I liked the most about this honey are that it's fare trade and organic. I like Wholesome brand.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This honey is wonderful. The size is not too little so you don’t have to keep buying more and not too big so kids little hands can handle it. It’s organic and tastes delicious. Forget about everyday honey that comes out of jars unless you want to keep cleaning up every time you use it. Will keep buying!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I like the ingredient. It is 100% pure organic honey and pesticide free. Safe to use. I like the package design. It is very easy to manage, no mess cap. Taste is very natural and good. Always use it to make my lemon jam and simply have my honey drink. I will definitely recommend to my friend.