Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, 1 lb. (16 oz) - 454 g - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I got hooked on Coconut palm sugar while living in Indonesia. When it comes to a spoonful of sweet in your tea or coffee, there is no compare to the lovely rich flavour. This brand was the best price I could find for the volume. I wouldn't use it for baking because I'm frugal, but it's my favourite fancy sweetener. Even the scent is gorgeous!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This coconut palm sugar is is of great quality and has a lower GI value compared to normal sugar. It is helpful in controlling a lower energy diet and tastes great. I use it in baking and cooking. This type of sugar is organic and less processed compared to normal sugar.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Nothing but well packaged case of deliciousness. Enjoyed it and replaced normal sugar with this while making bread and it’s even more soft and delicious!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Delicious, organic and a great price. What more could you want? This is an excellent substitute for cane sugar and may or may not be healthier... LOL A caramelly flavor and in a resealable bag. Great product

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I used it for my baking and taste is just nice. The size is just right for me to last months. The good quality ingredients and recommended. Though it’s a bit pricey then other brand.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

I've been using this coconut palm sugar for my water kefir and the kefir grains are very happy. They grow and multiply fast! For every 4 table spoons of kefir grains I add half table spoon of coconut palm sugar. Kefir produces probtiocs drink which is very healthy and helps improve immunity!

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Generally it is good, not the fake colored white sugar ; I like it although I think it doesn't suit hot beverages i.e. tea and coffee, as the sweetness is bland and I always end adding double the amount I add of white sugar. but it is very good when marinating meat. And the other terrible issue is with the package! it is so fragile that within couple of weeks the bag started tearing off on its own!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good quality coconut palm sugar. Fragrant and delicious when added to desserts or used to make syrups. Use in baked goods recipes.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Love the fact that it is an alterative to traditional brown sugar. It taste just like it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

its great taste I use it instead of cane sugar quality is good