Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Organic Molasses, Unsulphured, 32 fl oz (944 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I bought this specifically to supplement my iron and this is amazing. Have been using for a month now, I mix a tablespoon in water and add half or a whole lemon and my iron levels have greatly improved. (mind u I don't take any iron supplements) I don't have anymore cravings for ice cubes or clay while are all symptoms of low iron. It has a bit of a strong taste but with lemon u can't taste it. This particular brand has the best quality of blackstrap.

d26f6275-f260-4bd6-af7b-bd4416304b45
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Had read about molasses online and how it had helped people with low energy levels and overall minor health issues. Been using it for a month now and I can feel the difference when I take a tbs in a glass of warm water in the mornings. Tried in the evenings but the effects were more felt taking in the mornings. More energised and the feeling of brain fog has gone. I even felt a difference in the frequent urine infections. It’s an excellent product but would advise people to look up the pros and cons and suitability before using any product

e72c5d36-0fee-40ea-8957-aff9c12d66fe
Posted on May 7, 2022

This product is amazing! I suffer from iron deficiency anemia and this has been a huge help. After taking 1 TBS each morning for about a month now, I no longer have have dizzy spells or shortness of breath and my hemoglobin levels are way up. I also give it to my daughter for menstrual cramps and 2-3 TBS gets rid of them all day! I was also seeing blood clots during my period but this month not only were my cramps much lighter, I had no clots. The best "side effect" of all, it has literally turned my gray hair back to black! I didn't expect this and was so amazed. I googled this and see that this has happened to many others using this product. I'm 38 and my hair was graying rapidly since last year and I was contemplating whether or not I should dye it because I've never dyed my hair and don't like the look of dyed black hair. Well, now I don't have to! I will purchase this product again and again.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I used to suffer from premenstrual syndrome, but since I started taking Molasses, my symptoms have improved like a lie. It tastes great and I look forward to taking it every morning for breakfast mixed with protein. It contains no unnecessary ingredients and is a very high quality product that I cannot go without every day.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

We really wanted to make gingerbread cookies and can't buy molasses where we are currently living!! We were so excited to get this in the mail and made delicious cookies immediately! We love using Wholesource products in the US, and we were happy to have access to the same high quality products while living overseas. The durable plastic container is large enough to last us for quite a long time! Yay!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

bought this molasses for my water kefir and it's an excellent product.........i've used other brands before but this brand seems to be the best....... the bitter taste is also not as strong as other brands........the packaging needs improvements though as it will frequently leak a little when delivered

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

We love this Molasses in our favourite vegan pancakes. It gives a subtle delicious aroma, sweetens reasonably, doesn’t overpower the flavour of banana pancakes PLUS: Loaded with minerals, good source of Iron, Selenium, Copper, B6, and some Calcium So glad it comes in a Jumbo bottle now 👍

69db0e8a-fd3b-49b9-8f2e-9d7ee3b29f1c
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

it's very good for gingerbread cookies, I add it to gluten-free sugar-free dairy-free dough. it has a sour-sweet taste, thick, has a smell, if you put a lot in the dough, you will feel its taste. Economically consumed.

01a6ead3-88e1-42e3-b66e-7eb318f20d68
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

High quality ingredients. Taste like Molasses! Reliable brand name. Good price point. Nice packaging with easy to read instructions. I use this once a day and feel great! Good old fashion healthy home care. Organic. Yay! Highly recommend and will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality ingredients lend to the lovely sweet rich taste which can be used in savory or sweet recipes. The benefits are endless as the mineral composition is so good. Can be taken with frequency and a good serving daily would improve one's diet. I'm sure I'd like a bigger size package but I had no leaking problems.