Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Raw + Unfiltered Organic Honey, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My favorite honey 💕. You can smell strong sweet flower from that. It's so thick that I use a spoon to make it lolipop to eat. You can also make it go with bread, or tea, or any drink or food you like. The price is reasonable, given the condition that it's with pollen that is valuable. Strong recommended!

4a84beb4-0544-4906-8fe7-c15fa377aa7e
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This honey is one of the best I ever tried. I can eat it straight from the jar with a spoon, or use it in tea, or as spread on bread, with tahini or butter. I love the raw honey texture, which is solid and spreadable. Furthermore, I will definitely order this product again.

94bc728f-7644-4e00-9c0c-be4fc1b1128b
40ac9de5-0229-4cc2-86be-2158cad579a1
3a4598cf-6724-4289-b8ed-21a49b89528e
e42b7be6-b722-45e4-ab34-becda4a88bb0
MilkBagel
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I’ve tried many natural honey and this product is on my top 3. Organic raw honey is super expensive here on Hong Kong , at least double of the price compared with iHerb. This honey is very tasty and aromatic. It works well with every recipe, and can even spread on toast and bread !!! I love it so much :)

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I would prefer if this was packaged in glass instead of plastic, regardless the honey itself is very rich and thick and has a very natural, almost earthy taste, kinda brown sugary. It is quite dark, the darkest raw honey I have used. I do enjoy it. My purchase was for the benefit of raw honey.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This tastes just like the Really Raw Honey except cheaper and slightly darker color. I prefer Really Raw Hiney because of the wax bits on the top which add a really nice texture. This is still great quality honey though. I eat sparingly for health purposes. I put some in my water in the morning with lemon and collagen powder.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I've tried a lot of brands and this is definitely one of the better ones. Most honey on here even as stated as raw is still quite processed. There is not really any strict regulations on honey. Usually manufacturers will apply a low heat and filter it through a fine mesh. This one has a little bit more pollen and some fine wax particles in tact. It's very enzyme rich, I can feel the difference, but its not perfect. The best honey you can buy is from a local beehive, depending on if you have access.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Wonderful honey. I do not like stevia on tea. I use honey. I also add it to my not milk, collagen powder, berry smoothie. A little bit goes a long way. Live the consistency of this honey. It adds a mild sweetness to the drinks and has a robust flavor.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good quality honey. Has a rich taste. No bits of wax and pollen like in unfiltered brands. Mine has been crystallized the whole time, but that doesn’t bother me and can easily be fixed by putting the jar in warm water. I would prefer a glass jar, but plastic does have the advantage of being lighter weight. Overall a very good product.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this honey very much the package lacks since this isn't in glass jar. I believe that quality should come to the packaging as well, I will buy this again, taste wise this isn't the most sweet one but kinda in between taste. If you find this helpful please like

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The taste is superb, the sweetness just melts in your mouth. The quality is great, as the only ingredient is organic raw and unfiltered honey; it ticks all the checkboxes. I highly recommend it with nuts because it is very satisfying. The amount for the price point is one of the main points we like.