SEK

kr51.25

kr54.25

Savings of: kr3.01 (6% off)

coconut aminos addict

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 10, 2013

its so yummy, I eat it just with rice or salads or on a tomato! I also mix it with sweetener & place it over quinoa as salty& sweet dessert! I buy by 3's as this company tends to run out of stock, I buy them from Iherb now, faster & cheaper shipping fees!

Add flavor

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on May 25, 2013

Replaces soy sauce, flavors meats - yummy.

Amazing soy souce substitute

Posted by Reviewer3218889 on Jun 12, 2013

I love this product! So tasty and much better for you than soy souce. I am a convert.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1716020 on Sep 03, 2010

While it doesnt taste exactly like soy sauce it is a great replacement for those who can't have soy!

Yummy aminos

Posted by GallaChiro on Oct 28, 2010

The best yummy taste! Use on ezekiel toast and salads and everything! Hard to find in stores and twice the price of iherb. I am addicted!

soy sauce replacement

Posted by Reviewer1438072 on Nov 07, 2010

so many raw food receipes call for soy sauce..that is so bad.. This makes a great healty replacement..

What a surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2528504 on Jan 23, 2011

I have an intolerance for soy, wheat etc. and sometimes I really missed a nice seasoning sauce in my diet. I gave this a try and it's delicious. I'm very happy!

Better than soy

Posted by Reviewer2114860 on Jan 25, 2011

Is there nothing the wondrous coconut tree can't do? Delicious and so much better for you than problematic soy.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1064456 on Jan 31, 2011

i ordered this for my daughter-in-law. she was looking for a soy free soy sauce for use with my grandson who is allergic to soy. she really liked this product. gave taste very similar to soy.

Excellent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1111761 on Feb 17, 2011

I was looking for a soy free "soy sauce" and this is it. It's great in recipes that call for soy sauce and good with sushi.... a bit milder than soy sauce, and the flavor is just a bit different, but it hits on all of the same flavors.