Curcumin plus BioPerine is an excellent combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used several different curcumin versions over the last two years (as a cancer survivor) and this is the best one I've found. I take quite a bit of it (six tabs a day) but I feel it is what has brought my tumor markers down. Read the research ...

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great supplement for my prostate cancer that is now in remission.

Curcumin and diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

After two weeks, I had to discontinue taking this product because of persistent diarrhea.After ten days off, I tried again, taking approximately one quarter of a tablet only once, but the diarrhea returned the same day. A pity,because curcumin sounds promising for several conditions.

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin C3 Complex, with BioPerine, 1000 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I compared strengths, prices, and compounds - this seemed to be the best price for the highest concentrate/most doses.

Very efficient in relieving knee pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was indeed a good product. After taking only for 1 month, I hardly feel pain in my knee. Will continue to take this product.

This compound has been used in research and its a great source

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Please do research your own information. In this case I know the studies involving this complex from the manufacturer rather than through doctors best. It's used in most university studies I use and I was pleased to see Doctors Best uses their compound. Feel free to double check me, so you feel confident you are getting what you really want. I take it daily to break down a specific protein I won't mention to avoid giving medical advice, but peer reviewed research from reputable sources is available about this complex. It's an excellent source.

Doctor's. Best Curcumin 1000 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe Curcumin protects against diseases like cancer. In India where Curcumin (in curry) is part of the daily diet, cancer rates are very low.

Dr. Best curcumin C3

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is apparently a great anti-inflammatory.I gave this a 3 not higher because Dr. Best has more expensive curcumin that has phosphatydl cholene instead of biprene to make it more absorbable. The caps are solid and I prefer vegie caps for easier absorption.

good for pain relief

Posted by truevitality on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a client who did a trial for me with this product. he had intense pain in his shoulder from a torn ligament that he said, "nothing helped",he took 4 tablets at once and said that within a short period of time he felt the pain subside somewhat, so now he is taking the product full time to help with the pain and also with the healing of his ligament

A needed Nutrient

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is something that I have done research on. It is the right dose at the right price. Something I will continue to take.