great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended although not as good as Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Critical Colon, Bifido Max, 80 Billion, 30 Veggie Caps. I've tried many products for a better immune system and a good probiotic is by far the most effective. I no longer have yeast problems.

Excellent Women's Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my BV. I had this for almost a week now and so far so good. No symptoms of BV!! i will continue to take this religiously. I took this together with Olive Leaf Extract. Those who suffer BV for years like i do (more than 20 years for me), you can try this method. Highly recommended!

Good For Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im a candida fighter for 3yrs im try a lot of antifungal treatment but it coming back the symptoms every month but ill try this probiotic and combine candida complex and i so feel good. And 3weeks im taking now but still dont have any symptoms of candida .. _sorry for mu english

women live probiotics 90 billion

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. It's my 2nd bottle now and I'm ordering more. It works very well for me. One capsule a day is sufficient to meet my needs.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other probiotics, but this one is the first that worked for me.

Great probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made the right choice, it is just what i need. I buy it all the time!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, but does not eradicate bad flora without some help. I take Berberine from Thorne alongside this for full effect.

Ultimate flora.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is fantastic I would like to have one sent to me once a month. Great product I love it!

Not very satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help me with upset tummy and regularity issues. Gave me terrible gas and didn't help. I won't buy it again.

I didnt notice any effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately i didn't notice any changement.

1 2