Page 1 - Reviews - A'Pieu, Pure Block Water Proof Sun Cream, SPF 50+, PA+++, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I had lived with the fact that my skin absolutely abhores sunscreens, until I had found out that Asian sunscreens work beautifully on my skin. My sensitive, oile, and acne-prone skin would always grease up and break out from 95% of sunscreens that I had used, which sucked since I knew that I absolutely need sunscreen in my skincare routine. However, I had found this sunscreen originally on YesStyle and figured it wouldn't hurt to try since it was like $7 (for the bottle that was half the size of this one). So glad that they came out with a larger size! My skin seems happy with this sunscreen. It's lightly moisturizing and has a small amount of fragrance that doesn't bother me too much. I don't turn into an absolutely greaseball either, and I get to continue using my retinols/AHAs/BHAs safely! If you've been having issues with the majority of sunscreens, I would recommend looking into Asian sunscreens!

3ac0408b-c5fe-45c8-b0c2-ce9bf14ed1c9
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I’ll list my observations so far: • there’s some white cast, but it will absorb completely • resistant to water, sweat and sebum • good for oily skin • SPF 50 • nice, pleasant smell • it didn’t break me out • note that there’s fragrance, so it might not suit everyone • great package, 50ml • affordable • popular (especially the orange version) Overall, I would recommend it.

a82c85c3-42ee-48e3-8926-aab7ab0d568e
7366f454-962b-4f54-b3fb-111f5ec6b35b
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It is good sunscreen with pleasant scent. I tried another one from this brand and I liked it more, it was more lightweight and pleasant to use, however it is not selling on iherb, so I decided to try this one. It’s good, just wish it was a bit more lightweight

a6df0d7d-93c2-47bc-ad54-22f630af338d
CynWatt
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This sunscreen contains a mix of physical (zinc oxide, titanium dioxide) and chemical (octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene) uv filters. The PA rating is not the highest (3plus instead of 4plus) but it is considered very good enough in protecting against UVA rays. In terms of consistency, A'Pieu Sun Cream is the second most fluid after the G9 Skin White Milk Sun. It is less creamy compared to 9Wishes or Elizavecca sun cream. Application wise, i think this is the most lightweight of all. It is the easiest to blend and fastest absorbed by skin. I like to apply this thinly but layered instead of slathering thickly all at once (more likely to create a white cast). I have oily combo skin and i find this A'Pieu sun cream offers the least dewy/shiny finish. Upon application, the skin looks slightly radiant but not greasy. It works with foundation beautifully and does not make my skin look oily. This suits oily skin the most. Dry skin people can enjoy this as well because it is not drying at all. However, sensitive skin may not like it as much as it contains fragrance (florally) and essential oils (orange oil, limonene). Overall, this is a well-performing sunscreen for my skin and i enjoy applying it every morning. The price point is unbeatable, $6.83 for 50ml tube. There's nothing to lose. Sunscreen junkie must give it a try 😉

5028e7e8-0a0f-47e4-a9ad-b589973393b4
baaa35fd-40b3-4967-baa6-8e3939f364c9
21bcf161-83db-40b4-b6b5-fc384435a8b0
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

ladies and gentlemen of all color, please do not forget to wear sunscreen to protect our skin from harmful uv rays. this sunscreen offers high quality spf with cheaper price, the size is perfect. i bought 2 of this brand, the pink is for primer under the foundation and the violet is perfect for the beach because this is water proof. this two must be added to your skin care to keep younger looking skin.

13f8e69b-ecaa-4d96-a89c-e521678f1c85
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is my first time to use this product and so far the experience is great! It glides easily during application and did not feel heavy on the face, unlike other sunscreens i have tried. Though it left a white cast on the face, just give it a minute and it will blend well producing a natural matte look. I apply it both on my face and neck to achieve cohesiveness. The smell though not bothersome stays for quite sometime. I was also surprised that I did not have any breakouts after prolonged use. Overall for its affordable price and SPF 50+ PA+++ protection, i think i got myself a bargain.

52186f10-3183-41da-bffc-c6832586a4a6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This doesn’t leave a white cast on my skin, and its good for activities, even sweating or swimming. Smells great, the scent is sweet. The size was small though. Good for travel size Packaging was ok, thought it would be on a box, but instead they have it wrapped. Good for oily, combo skin, recommend using it on summer!

f1b9d84d-7a98-4304-8da7-821e84e8a613
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I was devastated when Some by mi's miracle sunscreen was discontinued. I tried one from Eucerine but I didn't like it at all. So I wanted to buy a Korean sunscreen. This is a great product. It has a lot of white cast but it goes after few minutes, I have fair skin though so it's not a big issue for me. It dries to matte but natural finish and sits well on the face. It peels off only on some really dry patches but so everything else, I have combination skin. Love the lavender scent (reminds me one from apivita without the oily effect). The price is excellent as well for what you get. From now on I'm going to buy only Korean sunscreens.

e5e7ca89-b668-4eb7-a543-d42f6163a301
730b2bac-4dbc-43a6-a843-10c4287411d9
Posted on May 27, 2022

I have very fair skin tone, sensitive, combination skin, more oily in the summer, so it's very difficult to find SPF that will work well. First impression after only few time using this SPF is that my skin is not mad at it. It needs few minute to sink in the skin and for discrete white cast to disappear. I apply generous amount so this might be causing temporarily very sheer, but detectable white cast. Composition is creamy and I don't feel any heaviness on my skin. This became part of my AM routine with pleasure and hope it will protect me from sun exposure. Packaging is good convenient tube and I liked foil over the tube to prevent spillage. I don't sense any smell at all. If you find my review helps you know what to do 👍

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

To be honest- I did not have high expectations, since it is not that expensive.. but I tried it for couple times now- it is a beautiful product, it surprised me. It glides beautifully and it is not sticky, it does not leave white cast, it did not feel heavy. Very happy with this sunscreen! Please leave thumbs up👍🏼