Page 1 - Reviews - A Taste Of Thai, Peanut Satay Sauce, 7 fl oz (207 ml) - iHerb
SE

Posted on May 6, 2022

We love Satay sauce. It usually comes very condensed.l so you need very little of it to add peanut flavor to anything. This Satay sauce is alright, but feels less condensed than other versions we've tried. You have to use a lot more to get the same level of flavor

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this sauce for making Chicken Noodle Bowl. It tastes just like a restaurant near us that makes it. I ordered 3 jars of it because I use it about once a week. One jar is just he right size.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Not a huge fan of this one and won't be buying again. It's acceptable but doesn't taste authentic. Fine if you just want some easy satay without having to think too hard.

iherbie
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I used it in a wrap, it tasted ok, nice but nothing special . Medium size good for many uses , the packaging is a bit difficult to open.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It's yummy. We are vegans and it doesn't contain animal products.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The best peanut sauce I found. Tastes great and similar to homemade.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love this product. Was surprised how tasty it is, and especially with no additives. Have already bought 2 more :)

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Great sauce, used it as a dip for spring rolls. A bit oily but it was fine

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Chicken and beef satay on the grill - yum! This is an excellent, authentic tasting peanut sauce that is just the right consistency.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

ok, was to spicy for my kids for me it was ok