SE

4.5
Based on 1,297 Ratings
Alicja
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I bought this for my niece and nephew, safe to say they love it and don't even notice that its cold and flu bubbles! My sister loves it as well and the scent is natural and not overpowering. Make taking care of your little ones easier with this health boosting bubble bath, guaranteed fun!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Makes great bubbles, the scent is gentle. Not sure if it really helps cold and flu symptoms but I'm sure it can't hurt :-) So I add some to the bath every time I see a runny nose.. No side effects here so good for sensitive skin. Also, my kid (aged 4.5) loves it so I use it to make bathtime a happy time!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This really produces a lot of bubbles! It was so helpful for my toddler when they had a really bad cold. The smell isn't too strong. You have to rinse them off before getting out because the water became a bit soapy that you could feel it on their skin. I definitely recommend this for a bubble bath alone, but love the added benefit of some scents to help you feel better when you're congested.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It make a lots of bubbles . However the smell is little strong as personally i don’t like it much .. My kids enjoying their 🛁 time

564439cb-62c0-4ea7-91dd-e7f0394658b5
6df25e6a-cbf3-4f94-9f3c-ffe51a6cc974
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

We use this every time my son has colds. It helps with his clogged nose and he can breathe better and always sleeps through the night.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Good product but you have to use a lot for one bath and won’t taste good if the kids put the water in their mouth.