SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I'm a new user of Niacinamide. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this serum and decided to give it a try. good size and the quality is the same as expensive brands. I like it since there is no unpleasant scent and the result is amazing. I just used it for 3 days now and my husband noticed that my skin is glowing. go girls and get it for yourself. please like my review if you find it helpful. ♥️♥️♥️

49fd499e-3b9b-4867-8cd7-cd912b638e5b

This is what ive been looking for a Niacinamide! Easily absorbed by skin. It's not irritating. I believe the 5% concentration is just the perfect composition. There is a lil bit of scent but very pleasant to the nose. It's gentle for sensitive skin. Very affordable for it's size an d the the packaging ang quality are amazing. I will be using this every night to combat my skin concern and to achieve its full benefits. This is now my 2nd order. I love this Niacinamide so much. It work to me.

153fbc8c-cebb-46c8-a26a-b7702e52f0fd
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Lightweight but good moisturization.Brightened the face on second use.I dont detect a scent.The texture is lovely putting it on.Do not use niacinamide with vit C,they will cancel out eachother so use alternatively.I will keep using until the bottle is empty though that could take more than a month cause the quantity is alot.The pump makes it easier to take product out of the bottle and is hygienic.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

the scent is mild. the consistency is thick and heavy enough! I have dry combo skin. 33years. I feely skin hydrated and plump after using it. haven't noticed if my pores are smaller or my blackheads from my nose smaller, but with niacinamide unlike other active ingredients you must have patience at least 6 months. the size is good too and the price is very attractive.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

My sensitive skin is loving this. Have not seen a difference yet in my skin texture or the brightening effect (got it for my rosacea, mainly). its hydrating, as much as a serum can be, as you do need to layer it with more creams on top. But no breakouts and hopefully will start seeing the effects soon.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Niacinamide Serum is so beneficial for our skin. it hyadrates our skin. it is very gentle for sensitive skin. i use it with vitamin c serum and retinol on alternative days. steps: spray your toner on your face then apply hyaluronic serum on damp face let it abaorb for about 10 to 15 mins again spray your toner on your face thwn apply moisturiser on damp face this way hyaluronic works more.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I like it so far. I didnt notice a scent which is good compared with the other Niacinimide of a different brand which has a chemical smell. This serum looks creamy and white (not colorless). It gets absorb by the skin really fast, no greasy feel but it leaves a glossy finish (like an instant glass skin effect). It feels cool also when applied on the skin and just very little sting (the other brand Ive tried stings a lot). I layered it with the peptide serum and it looks and feels amazing! I am considering to restock!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins. Niacinamide has a plethora of benefits as a skin care ingredient including its ability to: Minimize the appearance of enlarged pores and improve “orange peel” textured skin Restore skin’s defenses against moisture loss and dehydration Visibly even out skin tone and discolorations from sun damage. The serum is light and enters the skin immediately. No scent. May be used twice daily.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

used a lot of niacinamide serums over the years and wanted to try this for a long time. The concentration is good for a person prone to dryness, I don't notice a particular scent, the package is airless and the size is good. the 5% is good for sensitive prone skin and it's gentle as well.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Slightly thicker than usual serum texture. Abit scented but it fades after awhile. Perfect for my sensitive skin and I use it during the day, or if my face is really red after an extraction. It soothes the skin and I noticed a difference between using it and not using this after extraction.