SE

Based on 2,402 Ratings
1,631
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Excellent powder! ✨

A big product, value for money! In my opinion this is a good dupe for laura mercier setting powder because it suits my skin. I have a very oily face and this can last me 6hrs when I let it bake. After 6hrs my face looks dewy. This powder smooths out my face, hides my pores and fine lines. On lazy days I apply sunscreen, blusher, highlighter, lip gloss and this powder. Makes me look natural and fresh! 🥰✨

e3fc13e5-d51b-4b09-9a86-a891bc0dddd2
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I don't use concealers or primers, I rely heavily on foundations but it's not enough. This powder functions as a concealer and primer. Mind you, I have acne scars and this powder 'banished' them. it smoothes out your skin so well. But you really have to 'bake it' to make it work.

61f3c988-6bb6-43c0-b609-9c73b7e0c994
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very good for a free app and I love the new updates so far so great I hope you had fun and it is still fun and fun but I like this one more than a month and I like this one but it keeps me up and playing it all the way down and it all is good for sure and it all is still fun to see it but I still have a few minutes of my new favorite and I love it and it keeps on track me like this and I’m still playing this and it is fun but fun I can’t stop

46a80efc-e71e-4d92-b58b-3c0c6534114e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

8e33140c-5371-4b5a-b425-9ad982e53823
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

A very large package, I think it will last for two years) I don’t really like the smell, I would say it’s like cheap cosmetics, too strong for me personally, but in general it’s normal of course. I don't really have pimples or blemishes that I need to hide, so this powder suits me for the effect of a fresher face. The powder is fine, I apply it with a brush, it’s more convenient for me. Since it is not expensive, I allow my daughter to indulge in it) I probably won’t buy it a second time, but overall it’s a good powder. I don't regret buying it.

6967a80e-9bae-4929-9c02-8f3763cf37f9
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

airspun is well known for their translucent powder but this is the first time i have seen one with extra coverage. i have oily skin and not only did this set my liquid foundation for the whole day but there was also minimal transfer on my face mask. the large size will last a long time as well. great if you have a dark complexion

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Absolutely in love with this product! First of all, you can't beat the size! I use it daily and love the way it looks. It does give a little coverage which is a plus, it smooths the skin and leaves it looking great! But most importantly keeps my makeup in place for +8h!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I looooove this powder! It gives coverage without changing the color of your skin. The composition is light and fluffy. The package is very nice and the size and quantity are excellent. The quality is terrific and long lasting. I use it once and never need to reapply. The only thing I don;t like is the scent. It's very strong but, I am very sensitive to scent and it doesn't bother me anymore. I can't believe how cheap the price is here! I am 42 years old and it is great for my textured skin. I think it's great for all ages!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I wear a N20 for most foundation but wear this power on its own most of the time, on top of my colorless sunblock. It provides very natural coverage making my skin look flawless, better than wearing a foundation (and I have tried over 20 brands of foundation, both off the rack and luxury brands). It hides my pores and doesn't accentuate any fine lines on my 47 years old Asian Chinese skin. This powder is as good as Chanel and other top brands.

MeMe
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I love this loose powder. It gives a full coverage to the area under the eyes, when you see the color you think that it will give a different color than your concealer but it absorbs the color of your skin. The size is big and it will last longer with you. It has a nice light scent.

2484a0ea-b62a-4902-a6a5-cfaa0f29990e