SE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Im turning 40 this year so I’ve decided to start taking collagen. I purchased this one specifically for the added biotin and vitamin c. Im only half way through my first container so I haven’t noticed anything yet. As another lady mentioned, it does have a bit of a tangy taste. I’ve been adding it to my coffee every morning with my favourite sugar free creamer. Im surprised at how easy it dissolves without clumping like some products. I will be buying again once im finished this container.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I've tried many collagen brands. This one definitely has a different taste to it. The taste is tangy ...I'm thinking its the vitamin c that's added. The consistency is pretty good. I add it to my coffee every morning and it dissolves quickly. I noticed my nails are growing stronger and faster it's the biotin. My joints are feeling good especially during the winter. My skin definitely is supple not dry out by cold weather. This product is overall good if you can tolerate the tangy taste.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I bought this collagen as my usual one was out of stock. It seemed good, with biotin and vitamin c, but I think one or both of these additional ingredients make it taste bad. It is quite a bitter taste and needs to be disguised with a sweetener. I made a chocolate drink and without honey it tasted terrible. Maybe with fruit in a smoothie it might be ok!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Started taking it daily. Seems like a high grade product and I am very satisfied. Hope to see an improvement soon. The quality was exactly what we read was the best.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Tasteless and easy to dissolve. I’ve been using this collagen daily for close to a year. I see a noticeable improvement in my skin.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
1,258

My friend is obsessed with this collagen and she has amazing skin, hair and nails so I decided to try for myself. Might I add she tried so many before finding ALLMAX

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
1,339

Great product, love the quality. Package. Price, Benefit irreplaceable. I advise you to buy.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The package is good, the benefit is improved bone-like knee and good for hair and nails, I have it first thing in the morning- taste nice and good for people who are on diet.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Good to the skin for my friend. Big container and it has already Biotin and Vit C

398b0a3f-7115-4078-86b5-53c7f832d56f