Page 1 - Reviews - Aquaphor, Lip Repair Stick + Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance Free, Dual Pack, 2 Sticks, 0.17 oz (4.8 g) Each - iHerb
SE
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A sensitive lip balm with SPF is so difficult to find. This one helps to lock moisture in and relieve dry, chapped lips, and the double pack is perfect to keep one in my jacket pocket and one at my desk. The balm is unscented, but that’s fine, it does not interfere with what I’m eating or drinking

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have always loved aquaphor products so was very excited when i saw this one with spf . I intend to use it around my eyes though as i am sensitive to most other sunscreen products. I will be back here to update after a while. I highly recommend. Please click the like button. Thanks Ib

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have too dry lips and i used a lot of different lip balm but this is one of the best! It took me a while to really see the effect because my lips were broke eventually It really hydrate so well and has 30 SPF which is too good for the lips to protect it form dark lips and I find my lips look brighter Definitely recommend it don’t give it second thought

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

this little package is perfect for me to carry on my vacay cruise. I used it on my lip but also on my dry skin because it's good protection and moisturize. the benefit is the size that you can bring it anywhere with you. High SPF quality and no scent.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

I really like how soft this makes my lips feel and that it offers SPF. I do not like the bitter taste that comes on about 10 seconds after I apply it. The taste lingers and doesn’t go away after eating or chewing gum. I’ll keep using it for now but wont repurchase and don’t know that Ill use it up.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love and repurchase all the time the one in the tube and decided to try stick version. I like it so far, it is thick and instantly soothing, however i feel it’s weird taste in my mouth right away which did not happen with the tube version.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great, simple and affordable lip balm. It is very moisturizing and pleasant on the lips. The best part is the SPF that protects your lips from sun damage. I highly recomment it.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

no scent . great quality, amazing brand .wish it was bigger though for the price. I'll stock up if they are ever on sale . great moisturizer for the lips with spf!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Really moisturizing but not to thick. SPF nice. No scent and perfect size. I use before the night on lips for moisture and during day for spf.