SE

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It is very gentle that the cleansing power is excellent. It won't cause dry skin, and won't irritate eyes and nose. The scent is very mild, but has it purpose. It is either like-or-hate feather. Good for people who like the herb like feeling that last and make you feel clean and control sweating to some degree -- I backup on the claiming from the manufacturer.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

the scent of this is good and strong so you don't smell bad after long sweaty day. the size and quality is great and it lasts along time I'm still on my first bottle. I use it once a day after the gym and the benefit is great it's gentle on the skin too.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It smells like mint, nothing really special though. Pretty big size, can be used for a long time. Easy to use with a press-to-open/close cap.

2aef8489-8ce1-4d50-b682-cc7f79590004
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Apollo is my favorite scent. The bottle is bigger than I'm imagine. The package is very easy to use. This is first shower gel that scent stick with my skin after use.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My teenage son loves this body wash. He enjoys the scent and feels clean and fresh after using it. It leaves a nice light scent on his body which works well when paired with the same Axe deodorant. Great product even for the stinkiest of teens.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.

Thutrang
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Good: value, packed, fast shiper , smell so good , exp 2025

ac77e1d7-9afc-438d-8d29-60f10ff7e80c
Posted on Oct 18, 2020

Axe body wash is by far the best body wash for men that I have used. I liked scented body wash because I do not have to use perfume in the summer. The scent is very clean and fresh and it lasts a long time on my skin. I really get compliments specially in the morning and they keep asking me that I smells good. The consistency is liquidy but a little goes a long way. Its better to use this with wash cloth and most importantly, it is very affordable.