SE

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Excellent! My husbands favorite

My husband only likes this brand. He says it works best for him and we live in an extremely hot and humid environment in the summer, so the quality is worth the price. I know there are better products out there for hot sweaty summers but he only wants this one. We used to have to buy ten containers every time we visited the US, but now we can buy it overseas and that is great news. I wish there were more scents available on iHerb though.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product! Long lasting scent that holds up even on hot days. Although I only use once per day it is easy to carry and apply as often as desired.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is probably not the best deodorant to use during this pandemic when we want social distance but if you are the sort of person who likes long hugs, grab this. It has hints of sage, orange, lavender, and sandalwood. Complex, intriguing and very huggable.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Its protection lasts less than other clear stick brands, for about 12 hours; within that period of time it is very effective. It has strong sporty scent, and the stick itself is solid, so it is applied easily. It is important not to use it on wet skin otherwise it will turn white.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I used it during Summer everyday and this product is amazing its my second order

f20c560b-36b0-4faf-a38f-9d298ac1add4
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

So my 14 year old loves this one. He likes the manly scent, like a pleasant aftershave smell, or so he says. Also, the package looks cool. The smell is too strong for me, I actually feel sick when in the car right after he puts it on. Not sure what’s worse, his smell or this overpowering Deoderant. It’s not bad after an hour of putting it on. Good for any age. Goes on clear.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My husband didn't like because it doesn't last and you can't trust it for the whole day only for a few hours effect

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good product, works as it should. I didn’t find any minus, I will buy more.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love the scent. It is gentle on the skin and its size is ok for a long term use before buying another one.