Page 1 - Reviews - Bbluv, Igro, 2-In-1 Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer for Baby's Room, 0+ Months, 1 Count - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I got this for both myself and my guitar to control the humidity in my room when or how long to use a humidifier especially living in the uae it gets humid in here it has been working great visible number the only con is there no night light!

49431e4d-7663-421c-a563-b89d8b0cd560
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I hope be good thing to put in my baby room

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love it! great price for a great product, good quality. Love the fact that it shows the babies comfort level. highly recomment.

Zaryna
Posted on May 18, 2022

It is pretty good, just wish the screen had some light when needed because can not see in dark room

Naami88
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very good shows temperature and time. Easy to read. Perfect size

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Cheap and good product Small and can fit anywhere

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is exactly what I wanted. In the bedroom to the child, to control the level of temperature in the room and humidity, so that it is possible to correct it in a timely manner. The display is large, the numbers are visible perfectly, everything is visible at night !!!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A good device, shows the norm and what is. I have a small child and the heat in the apartment, you can adjust the humidity.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because I wanted to know the comfortable temperature and humidity of my baby. It is easy to use because it is an easy-to-understand display.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The device fully corresponds to the description, quality assembly and design is good. What I miss is the backlight! The data on the scoreboard light up a little, plus at night I would like to see the time and check the humidity / temperature.