Page 1 - Reviews - Benton, Aloe Hyaluron Cream, 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

A nice lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't provide much nourishment to dry skin so it may be best to use the cream in Summer. But it does moisturize the skin really well and it doesn't clog pores, which is a huge plus for me. There's no scent so you don't have worry about that if you're sensitive.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Bought it as an addition to my Benton Snail Bee routine, as I couldn’t get the Snail Bee cream. It works just great with my current routine. Can’t even describe the effect, but the skin is so oomph afterwards: moisturized, yet not oily. What I really like Is that there are no silicones, no alcohol and no fragrance, just exactly what I need to take care of my skin.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This moisturizer is a great balance between a gel and a thick cream. I was looking for something to pair with my Benton Aloe gel moisturizer and this one here is the perfect one for the morning. It has a light scent which I actually enjoy smelling and it does fade away right after applying, plus you don't need a lot since the texture always you to spread it around easily and goes a long way. This is an all around amazing cream for any age or skin type even sensitive to acne-prone like myself so the ingredients are crazy good and leave my skin looking fresh and bright and hydrated. Highly Recommend!!! Even The Company Benton!!!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I’m always skeptical about aloe creams and was not sure to take this one. However, it turned out to be one of the best day creams I have ever used. No scent, nice texture, absorbs great and you need really a very small quantity for daily use. I love it and recommend it a lot.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I am totally in love with the new Benton Cream. It is full of moisturizering ingredients. my skin is very sensitive and dry, but this cream is perfect.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

For everyone who's suffering from a damaged or a compromised skin barrier - this moisturizer is for you!

Posted on May 1, 2022

A lightweight cream that applies well under sunscreen. however, I have dry skin, so it was not hydrating enough for me when used alone. I don't think I will be purchasing it again.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I used one a week to remove my dead skin, skin is so soft after one used, will stick with it for good.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very nice to the touch cream makes face very velvety and smooth. Very moisturizing.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is the moisturizer I always come back to! Rich but not greasy and super hydrating for my sensitive acne prone dry skin