SE

GINICONA
Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Excellent cleanser!

Has a pearly creamy texture which becomes thick rich foam when applied to the skin. As all Benton's product, this is excellent. It cleans my face deeply but at the same time is not stripping at all, quite the opposite it hydrates my skin. It's exactly what I was looking for now that the weather changes for my combination skin (oily on T-zone and really dry around the nose and mouth). It became one of my favourite cleansers.

6308aba4-ae35-4b08-bb51-4af4f5e1873e
1843ba71-7940-41ca-956e-301c809d5206
48fd8e88-fc38-4b79-8dc9-d107a5b3297e
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is an excellent cleanser and a good choice for all skintypes. I have normal to combination skin, and most of the products on the market just strip too much and dry me out. I use this as a second cleanser, but if I don't wear makeup or wear only one layer of daily SPF, I use just this one, and it cleans well without drying. It doesn't foam too much, but it spreads well and a small amount is enough for the entire face. It has a gentle medicinal scent. Given the amount needed for one use, this bottle will last for months, so it is very budget-friendly and I have ordered a backup already. please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

AI bought this product because I used other Benton products which i found to be quite good, so I decided to try this out. It wonderful product for cleaning face in the morning and evening. It have quite medical scent but its wonderful for the skin. It leaves it clean and soft almost immediately. I will certainly buy it again.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I have very dry skin and using cleansing foam was a disaster for me. But this product is completely different. Not only it does not dry my skin, but it also moisturizes it. I fell in love with it and have been using for several years already. Highly recommend!

2cbac77d-ac42-4219-aa6f-84e1f08de0bd
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

You don't need to use a lot of product to get a rich lather. It cleanses gently and thoroughly, without drying; I have extra sensitive skin and it dries out with new products, but with this foam I haven't had any problems. There is no scent and the packaging has plenty of product at an affordable price.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This product is great for my sensitive skin. It is gentle enough, and I don't have that dry feeling after using it. Size of package is really good. I am 35 years old and have combination skin, and I really love this cleansing foam. I will definitively order it again, and would recommend it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is my first time using this face wash. I absolutely love how clean and clear my skin has become. I usually only use Korean products but didn't bring enough back from Korea so I took a month break and decided to try something new and this is great. I have combination skin.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I was hesitant to try this cleansing foam since it has 8.5 ph and I have dry skin, so I was worried that it would dry my skin even more. However, the foam turned to be very mild while leaving the face perfectly clean. It's a white pearly cream that lathers into thick foam, so you only need a small dollop of it. The smell is quite unusual - to me it reminds unscented household soap. However, it doesn't bother you once you get used to it.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

For me it is very good product, quiet gentle to use for the sensitive skin. It is foaming enough but not to feel the skin overdried. This amount is almost for half of a year, because you need very small amount for every time. The smell is pleasant, doesn't stay in the skin after drying.