Page 1 - Reviews - Biosilk, Boar Hair Bristle Brush, For Dogs, 1 Brush - iHerb
SE
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This is a standout dog brush: the natural design is exactly what we're used to using on ourselves which puts this brush well above the standard competition. I love the firm but flexible bristles, and the coiled style provides plenty of "give" and flex when brushing my short-haired hound. Not sure it'd be ideal for longer haired dogs, but it's a 5 star product for us!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is a nice and gentle brush for my dog! It smooths out my dog's short fur well, and is great for quick brushes after walks outside. I like the flexible, spiral brush head, and the handle is easy to grip too. Doesn't hurt that it's such a pretty colour!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very good for a short haired dogs! I have two pit bulls and they are loving it. It’s not hurting the dogs and does exactly what’s needed

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

So much better than the usual wire dog brush! Ouch using that!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I really like it for straight and curly hair I use it as after shower brush I like it

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Very nice brush, bought it for brushing y cat and it is a little large for a kitty, but it is a nice brush.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use it when finishing my dog's bath to get rid of the excess hair. He enjoys the brushing :)

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

very gentle brush, even for my hysteric dog!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022