SE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
The 12 Year Old in Me Doesn't Want to Swallow Pills

And why should I? These are chewable, tasty and they were desperately needed when I suffered a B12 deficiency. Within 36 hours I went from having to psyche myself up to get out of my chair to walk across the room to feeling like my normal self. It was that dramatic.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Very easy to take with a great flavour. Would definitely purchase this again. I take it once a week based on a recommendation from Dr Michael Greger on his website for supplements if you are on a healthy wholefoods, plant based diet. By taking this, I feel at ease knowing that I am ensuring I get the recommended intake of Vitamin B12.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I don’t notice any true benefits personally but know that b12 is a very important vitamin to have in our system. I like this type especially because it dissolves under the tongue. It gets into the system much easier that way and faster. The price was decent too.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I do not do well on methylated b's, so cyanocobalamin works best for me. This is a great product: clean ingredients, good size, great taste.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I’m vegan and need to supplement my diet with B12. I use this product once or twice a week to keep my B12 levels optimal. Highly absorbable.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I found out I was extremely low in vitamin B12 and my doctor suggested taking a supplement. I found the Bluebonnet B12 and started taking them over a year ago everyday. I recently had my B12 tested by my doctor and he told me my levels were up so I could start taken the B12 every other day now. I have more energy and feel much better.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Second time to buy it High quality, rich in ingredient, size is competable Nice taste and effective

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

It has a great taste I was taking it because I don’t eat meat and I should have vitamin b12 I noticed a great difference in my memory

85ffd9c6-986e-446d-98f7-870e4f412f88
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I always had trouble with absorption of B12 orally, then found out that only chewable cyanocobalamin can absorb properly so really happy to find this as I don't want to have to get a shot from the doctor. This is the best form of oral B12 and hard to find! Definitely recommended

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

this supplement is one of my favorites! I love the flavour and it definitely worked for me