SE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
Good

One of the best quality for such vitamin that I've seen here according to the search that I did.. Size of capsule is fine.. Ingredients are good..package is cool..taste is fine.. I took it for its effect to support nervous system..it's my 2nd day to take it so let's hope that it works.

a6dacdf6-8b1b-4f54-8ccb-6be70b2d9fc1
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
1,019

Perfect product. The quality is excellent. I love it very much. Site for me, definitely. It came quickly.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I like the dark glass bottle for this product it is very good for my horrmones and sleep. This company does a good job although it’s a bit pricey

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality specified on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great product easy to swallow capsules and they don't upset my tummy like other brands have in the past

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good product and worth the value. Will be buying it again

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent supplement. This brand and composition was recommended by my nutritionist.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Recommended as part of my advanced nutrient therapy program. I like this brand specifically because they don’t use carcinogenic ingredients like other brands can.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I like that these are capsules instead of tablets as I believe they are more easily absorbed. Extra B6 really helped post partum with mood, and the ups and downs of the gradual process of weaning, with the hormonal fluctuations.