SE

4.8
Based on 4,992 Ratings
4,263
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I love the quality and the ingredient does it have taste it’s easy to use and even the size I recommended for your diet I use it with all my dishes thank you IHerb for this brand It’s have a lot of benefit like the package I use it for all my recipes

This ain't your mother's baking powder! This is my second purchase of this, and you will have fluffier baked goods and pancakes than you can imagine! When you mix your pancake batter, you may want to start with a little more liquid. Also, resist the temptation to stir your batter more once it is blended together. Oh...and use a larger bowl than you used to, this batter poofs up big time. I swear, our pancakes come out about an inch thick and taste fantastic. I am not supposed to eat pancakes any more, but.... It's also great in biscuits.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I was looking for a no alumminum added baking powder and know the this company is very recommended, and so far I'm not dissapointed at all. The package could be a little better, for two reasons: - More environmentally friendly, given that it's made of plastic. - Better closing, since even though the zipper is closed the powder still manages to find its way outside somehow. Perhaps some kind of glass container could fix both matters, but what do I know about packaging. Other than that, enjoying this product.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I bake a lot but where I live they only sell baking powder in tiny little bags. This big bag will last me a long time and is a great value. The first bag I bought had unfortunately popped opened during shipping, but iHerb was kind enough to refund it. It's a relief knowing that this contains no added aluminum, and being gluten free helps as I am avoiding FODMAPs.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

My favourite baking powder. I really don't understand how baking powder can be anything but baking powder. However, there's definitely a better result in my baking (especially muffins) when I use Bob's Red Mill. I bake using gluten free flower, so a baking powder with extra rising ability and no horrible metallic after-taste is a winner in my book!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
7,090

It is a very good baking powder, nothing not to like about it. I love baking on Keto with it, and it really does make a huge difference in texture of everything.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Bob's Red Mill is a quality brand for baking. I also use their baking powder. I know that there are no added ingredients or preservatives or processes. It is a large quantity for an affordable price. So if you do a lot of baking, Bob's is the way to go!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Great quality product and good value for the price from a company that I trust. Main reason I buy it is because it does not contain aluminum, which is toxic to the body when ingested and hard to detox. I use this baking powder for most of my baking needs. It's a nice size package for the price!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

We do a lot of baking at our household and I was looking for a baking powder without the added aluminum so I decided to order Bob’s Red Mill after reading a lot of reviews. The shipping was fast and the packaging was decent. The size of the product is great 14oz (397gm) which will last for quite a while. I will continue to purchase this product and I also highly recommend it to others as it gave amazing results in baking without the toxic aluminum. It includes Bob’s Old Fashioned Biscuits recipe on the back!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I like all of Bob’s Red Mill products. It’s a quality brand. The cost was really good for the size package. I was specifically looking for aluminum free baking powder which can be hard to find at times so I was glad to see this in stock at I herb.