SE

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
1,405

Clean and unhulled just right to be cooked. Good price, too. Come into a resealable package...like all the other products of this brand. I cook it together with brown rice and lentils. Add some good quality organic olive oil, some spices and 1:3 ratio to water. Bring them together to boil and them swimmer them covered for 25min..more or less...no science diploma needed for this! Just cook it up to your heart. I like soaking and washing the rice, lentils and buckwheat together before cooking. Sometimes, I add some tofu or minced chicken breast and turns just fine for a nice stand-alone casserole that is a great meal to take at work. I just like tying new dishes. Buckwheat is new to us! Great!

7759c614-c5b8-42e1-967f-cd179ad3681c
8d4317e7-bda8-4350-97c1-75d0dfbe6f72
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I mix the buckwheat with brown&wild rice, these two goes well together because the buckwheat is soft and the rice is relatively more chewy. The package is small for the price though, only 454g, for other healthy grains you can get from the same brand usually it's 680g or more.

f138a1ac-df01-4e14-9584-b720d23fe159
99787aa5-fcab-42ea-a851-d6f2105770c3
6d2223c3-9bc3-46e9-a48a-9e88490f5b02
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I love this buckwheat. I rinse a portion through a strainer, drain off excess water, then dry and toast them slightly over medium heat while shaking the pan back and forth. This brings out the flavor, and they are ready to use by one of my several methods. Result is always delicious!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I was so thrilled to find this available at iherb, since Bob's Red Mill no longer sells their groats from their website. Their quality is always great. I use the groats to make milk for my cereal (1/4 cup groats to 4 cups of water. Put in blender at highest speed for about 2 mins. Pour into a quart jar.) This milk is best to use on cereals. I will continue to purchase it through iherb!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Really creamy! I rinse it several times before soaking so that it’d be less creamy - the way I like it. Taste is great. Good size. I use it with Bob’s 10 grain cereal! The quality of the package is good and resealable. Keeps the ingredient fresh for the next use. Will buy again!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love this buckwheat so much! I have the habit of eating buckwheat for many years. Cooking with rice certainly make the diet healthier as it contains lots of minerals and vitamins that white rice dun have. this buckwheat is much more good quality than that one I bought in HK. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Wonderful organic buckwheat! It taste so so good! I love it as an healthy alternative to rice. Delicious with tuna and veggies or in soups. I am so glad I could get it on iHerb, because it is so hard to find in store where I live. Will definitely repurchase! If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I want larger package since I want to have this everyday. Good quality and safe to eat. I cook buckwheat with my rice cooker so nutritious liquid be absorbed by buckwheat. I don’t want to waste the liquid. Quick meal would be I steam veggies then combine with the cooked buckwheat and soy sauce, brown sugar, and dashi.

I like that this is organic (hard to come across in buckwheat department). Buckwheat is a nutritious and delicious side dish. You can make pilaf with this, serve it with mushroom gravy or even make a breakfast smoothie using soaked buckwheat - options are endless. Buckwheat is packed with fiber, protein and lots of vitamins and minerals. A must have!