Page 1 - Reviews - BodyBio, PC, Liposomal Phospholipid Complex, 8 fl oz - iHerb
SE

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Quality is excellent. The benefits I get from taking body bio PC are I have more mental clarity, energy and feel more focused. It is easy to take on its own or add it to my morning shake. I personally like the taste, doesn't really taste like anything to me, it's texture is thick. Ingredient list is simple and well researched and dosage is 1/2 Tsp (although the size of the bottle looks small) one bottle lasted me over a month. Will keep buying this product. Thank you

5f4337a3-1c2d-4e3d-a5d5-9b534f6b9cf3
f6e20d00-e21c-4a13-bc8e-8fba8d15ab00
57c3c4bc-7294-4a0f-9cd7-d537539f618e
ee667d95-2deb-41b6-a315-efc2167f8b9f
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

The best thing i have ever used!! I take it for my liver but its also good for the mental focus. If i had more money i would take it every day. Love it! On the days i take it i was so focused on my studies and felt very good. (Sorry for my bad english)

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I have used this as part of kelly dorfman speech protocol for my autistic boy. This helps to build acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that regulates memory, motor planning, and executive functions such as sorting and prioritizing.PC appears to be the magic formula for improving complex language in many children.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I don’t have problems with the liver, but there are some difficulties with it. This is a legacy of intensive drug therapy from a few years ago. Now, as we eat something unhealthy for the liver, our general well-being immediately deteriorates. It is difficult to say exactly what the problems are in general. But I found a way to support the liver essential phospholipids work quite well. I take these phospholipids in courses in two months. It turns out not too expensive, and the effect does not have time to roll back. There is basically no such reset here. In the past few months, I have not had the usual manifestations of hepatic discontent at all. So my body loves this supplement. I like it too, the price is reasonable, everything is detailed, the result is. In terms of composition, they are not inferior to more expensive analogues.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I bought this just hoping to feel better overall, I feel this product has health benefits. The taste is terrible, lol, so have a chaser ready. Too soon to notice any benefits, I do feel slightly more energy and better mood, but I’ve also added a liquid B and C.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised that this was available thru iHerb. Makes it easy to order to Canada. I enjoy the taste and texture. Great ingredients, good quality. Thick like a nut butter. Pour in tsp and enjoy all its benefits. Dosage instructions are clearly labeled, and it is in a convenient size for travel.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This PC has an immediate effect on my 4 years old autistic son who wouldn't sit for few minutes. He stopped the loud chatter and screaming for 24 hrs. It is expensive but it worth it. Thank you formaking this product

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This was recommended by my naturopath and I find it works great, tast is not that bad, I give it to my daughter as well and I see improvment

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I follow Dr. Terry Wahls, a practitioner who healed herself through diet from Multiple Sclerosis. she went from a wheelchair to riding bicycles. This is one of the few supplements she recommends. It's pricey but maybe what you need on your health journey.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

We are using this for kelly dorfman protocol for apraxia of speech and my boy is doing so well on this. His speech articulation has improved a lot