SE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great quality product. Ingredients are pure and taste is wonderful. I use it frequently to prepare my bulletproof coffee recipe. The caffeine intake and benefits are ok, as I don't get jiggly like after other coffees. It gives me mental clarity, as well Serving size is 1 to 2 spoons maximum. Package size could be made more, overall.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I really wanted to like this coffee bean because it’s organic and toxin free. However, the coffee is really not up to my taste… I really hope iHerb will carry bulletproof French Kick Coffee Beans as well, as that’s my favorite coffee and that’s the very reason I like this brand so much.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I drank Bulletproof coffee only once, years ago. It was the only coffee that had my eyes opened like a scene out of a movie, and did not leave me hung over in the morning. It truly is clean of mold and other toxicants that accrue during the whole growing process. The taste, however, is quite neutral and not as distinct as many other coffee brands.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Love the taste of this coffee. Do hope that it does go through vigorous testing for mould toxins as stated by the company. I do not notice a difference in my wellbeing. Maybe Australian coffees are all mould-free.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

You are a tired Viking who died in a glorious battle and as the great gates of Walhala open you feel the warm embrace of Odin and you hear the great songs of wariors screaming your name in glorry ---- thats what you feel when you drink this coffee

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great quality coffee. It gives me the kicks I need for the day. I feel good and alert after drinking this coffee inbe morning. It's a medical food more than a regular cup of coffee to me.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

A great mycotoxin free coffee from a trusted brand. The beans smell fresh. We use it in automatic machine and it brews with a very smooth flavor!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very fresh with great aroma Sip your high quality coffee feeling confident it’s mycotoxin free

028f0076-779c-423b-9c8e-25576295d64d
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Delicious, sweet, without molds, price a bit expensive, easy to digest on an empty stomach

Posted on Oct 2, 2022