Page 1 - Reviews - Café Bustelo, Brazilian Blend, Ground Coffee, 10 oz (283 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I liked this coffee, everyone has own preferences, but it's a good value for money. For me it's a nice start of the day, strong enough but not overly and without burnt flavour. Probably not for real connoisseurs but for me it serves the purpose. The package is rather big, 283 g.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is a blend of Brazilian coffees that is slightly milder than the Regular Bustelo ground coffee but nonetheless a dark roast still. It does not provide the caffein of that blend and thus is more suited as a cup for the afternoon or evenings. It is a dark full bodied coffee with a slight hint of bitterness without a sweet finish and thus is well suited for those who like to add milk or creamers to their drink.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

this coffee is WONDERFUL, really just like the coffees they have in Brazil, it has an intense and incredible flavor, and the aroma is very good. Anyone who likes a good coffee needs to buy this one, I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Very robust and strong flavor, I'm surprised I could get such tasty coffee for so little $! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very nice, simple, dark roast coffee. The grind is nice for a drip machine or reusable keurig cup. I've never seem this type in Canada so was excited to try. I'll buy it again.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great coffee! Bought this for my husband as a gift and he loves good strong coffee. Also nice tin too store the coffee in, will use it afterwards. Will definitely buy this coffee again!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

As far as average coffee is concerned, cafe bustelo is my absolute favourite. No bad after taste, yummy smell. I might just make myself another cup right now!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This is strong stuff and I like it. The aroma is really good and it's such a nice start to my day. And it's great value too.

Dia
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I tried different brands and found that this is a very good coffee. This is a blend of Brazilian coffees. The first thing I do every morning is to drink a cup of coffee and I am ready quickly and easily for the new day

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Pretty good, but I like the regular bricks of Cafe Bustelo a bit more. The Brazil blend had a little more sharpness. But still, Cafe Bustelo Brazil is a nice treat and I was happy to find it on iHerb.