Page 1 - Reviews - Café Bustelo, Espresso, Decaffeinated Instant Coffee, 3.5 oz (100 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Strong decaf coffee just what I like. I like a moderately strong decaf coffee and I found this last year and I have been having it every morning with milk , cocoa or just by itself . I almost panicked when I could not find it anywhere! Thank God I Herb stocks it. For me , this decaf coffee is the best and the price is affordable.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This is fantastic coffee. We first tried it in Mexico, and then had it shipped form there. Today, you can buy the regular coffee fairly easily in the US. However, the decaf is very hard to find. We were thrilled to find it here. I only wish that it came in the larger 7 oz size. I ended up buying 5 of the small ones!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

First off.... this is INSTANT coffee, so it does not taste exactly like brewed coffee, but it is good. We actually bought it for use in ice cream and desserts, esp when we don't feel like brewing an Espresso. Coffee, like so many other things, is personal preference, but it works for our purposes and would purchase it again.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

My favorite decaf Expresso... so happy I was able to find again, it is hard to find in stores. Thank you very much for carrying this product!!!!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Taste and price..benefits.. the best instant coffee I ever tasted and I’ve tasted a lot.. living alone I hate brewing a pot of coffee .. because each day I drink a different amount..

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I purchased this by mistake as I did not want decaf. BUT, this is such an excellent coffee that I use it in the middle of the day and not only in the evenings. I am reordering it this week. yummy!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Surprisingly fresh, strong, and flavorful for an instant decaf. Mixes well and is easy to customize to suit your taste. I still prefer organic instant coffees, as they tend to taste better, but this brand is more economical and will do in a pinch.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Love the taste of this coffee!! Great product and good price!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Excellent product for daigona. Cafe Bustelo is excellent for affogato as well

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

You would never know it's instant. My husband is an espresso connoisseur and he loves it.