Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Bacopa Extract, 320 mg, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
SE

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Bacopa monera or the Brahmi herb is one of the herbs widely used in Indian alternative medicine, its most prominent benefits lie in its potential ability to support memory and brain function. This is because of the richness of this herb with many distinct natural compounds and elements, such as: Alkaloids, and some types of saponins. Its most prominent benefits lie in improving memory and cognitive functions, relieves anxiety, depression and stress, improving respiratory health, relieving chronic pain, improving hair health, improving cardiovascular health, and regulating blood sugar levels. Great product, worth a try.

10dd2402-7903-4299-84f3-7040bec33cca
Posted on May 29, 2022

I have always just made my own tincture but it can be hard to get my teenage son to take it early in the morning before school. This has helped him immensely with his studies. I decided to try and it really helps me with my far too frequent brain fog. Havent had it since I started this.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I was fortunate to receive a trial price for this product from iHerb and find it to be a great help for both brain cognition as well as stress reduction. I do take it with other supplements for the brain but can tell the difference if bacopa is not in my mixture, therefore I now make sure I do not run out.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I must say that these pills are remarkable. First, I suffered from anxiety attacks for as long as I can remember. At least 30 years. And I always thought trauma-induced anxiety stays with you always, for life. I was always recommended to start taking psychiatric pills, and I always refused, not wanting the side effects, not wanting to play with my brain, or to "num" who I am. But then, I thought, perhaps there is something natural I could take which would make me feel better. And as long as it's planted-based, I was willing to consider it. I ordered and started taking the bacopa pills, one per day. And I thought, well, if there'd be any change, it would probably take many weeks for it to take effect. A few days later, though, I started to feel a significant change. In situations where I would sink to depression, anxiety, and my body would start aching in all places, I would look up, and think, wait a minute. I feel fine. I'm balanced. How come the fear and helplessness and suffocation don't come? But they simply stopped coming. I've been taking the pill for 3 weeks now, and I only had two bad days in response to what I considered really difficult situations; but even then, the pain and fear went away rather quickly and I regained my balance after a short while. Such a significant improvement this has brought to my life. My quality of life, sense of well-being, sense of self-confidence, have all improved. Thank you so much for coming up with this Bacopa pill. I know it's ancient and well-tried, but in my life, it's just recently brought about a transformative change.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I found it very beneficial from the get go and have ordered it again so have made it part of my daily regimen. I find it best to take in the late afternoon or early evening as it is more effective for me then and help me wind down after a busy day.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I bought this because I'm looking for low-cost alternative to the bacopa I was taking. It improves my focus. I'm not sure if I should take more than the recommended dose because I feel focused but only for a few hours. I hope in the long term, I'd reap more benefits from taking it. This is a good quality product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is a great product. Easy to take size. Decent price for larger bottle. No adverse reactions. Ingredients appear fresh and of acceptable quality. Age limits described. Packaging effective and not overly large, so good for storage. Taken as nootropic to benefit memory. Taken as part of morning supplement so unsure of specific improvements.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I haven’t been taking these for very long so it’s probably a bit difficult to make an accurate assessment of how effective they are as yet. They’re small capsules so very easy to take, they don’t need to be taken with food so that’s convenient. I feel they’ll be quite effective in memory support and I’ll order them again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My son started taking Bacopa Gold over a year ago and as parents of a sick child, my wife and I could not be happier with the overall results. Our son's mood is much more positive when he is taking this supplement routinely. We ran out for about a 2 weeks and could begin to see our son's attitude become a little darker and his outlook on life more pessimistic. Once we received the new delivery of Bacopa and had him take it for a few days, we once again saw a noticeable difference in his attitude and demeanor.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is a good source of Bacopa because it has Synapse. The ingrediants are seemingly of decent quality. I did not notice any taste to this supplement or aftertaste. It didn't do any noticable difference to me alone but when taken with Lion's Mane, I felt it had more potency