Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Benfotiamine, 150 mg, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
SE
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

It´s suprising for me, but I started to sleep better and more deeply when taking this benfotiamine. After a few days I noticed a change. Before that I was waking up often during the night and couldn´t fall asleep quickly again. Now I sleep about 7 hours or so and when I accidentally wake up, I fall asleep quickly, because thoughts aren´t chasing me so much as before. I think that´s because benfotiamine is a form of vitamin B1, which probably clams my nervous system:-)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

This product is the fat soluble b 1; which help to stay in our systems much longer. Good product from iherd ,packaged arrived in good condition. Capsules is small and easy to swallow . Good quality product and good ingredients for absorption. I notice that it helps with my exercise routine .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

California Gold "Benfotamine" is a better quality Vit B1 (Thiamine) since it is absorbed by the body better than standard thiamine. Good for: Loss of appetite. Experiencing an atypical loss of appetite can be one of the earliest symptoms of thiamine deficiency. ... Fatigue. ... Irritability. ... Nerve damage. ... Tingling arms and legs. ... Blurry vision. ... Nausea and vomiting. ... Delirium

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have Hashemotos Thyroiditis this vitamins very beneficial to my disease easy to take , I’m 75 so not to large a pill is helpful.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I recently bought this California Gold B1. I searched iHerb and there are very few brands making B1 as a solo supplement. Unfortunately, it has Silicon Dioxide added which I typically avoid in supplements. I have been taking it for just over a week now and haven't had any obvious adverse effects or sensitivities, but I wouldn't want to take this brand long-term because of the silicon dioxide. I will source a better product next time.

Posted on May 31, 2022

It helps me with my vit B1 deficiency. However, daily intake has to be high of high dosage. In the beginning, I took 900mg/day. Now, it is 1350mg (3 x 450). The itchy, red skin has subsided. Excessive sweating stopped. I have more energy.