SE

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I got this supplement at a very deep discount, from a promotion. Excellent quality and composition. Dissolves easily, dissolves in fruit juice. I haven't used it long enough yet to feel a visible effect, but I trust the quality of the brand. The packaging is convenient, wide enough to pour comfortably. I recommend the product.

My parents have very painful joints. Long time have been using simple collagen from California Gold brand and loved quality and benefits of it, so I trully love this brand. But one time it was sold out and we tried this specific for bones and they loved the effect even more. It really smooths and release the pain in knee and whrist joints. It takes about a month after you will start to feel the improvement in your joints, but really worth waiting. Keep using and you will notice a difference. Happy that finally solved my parents joints pain.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This supplement has a really good composition to aid with your bone health. In addition to calcium it has magnesium adn vitamin K that aids in the absorbtion of the minerals. In addition the collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid may also aid in joint heath . The vitamin C and D are a real bonus. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

bought this package with various ingredients and composition for my aged 83 year old dad for his knee deficiency issues. hope this quality diet is able to show good benefits, effects and improvement. hope the taste is good

b62dee13-7716-425f-96d8-c8ae402f9035
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Buying it for my mom's knee problems (broken cartilages). There is no other better help on the planet for this (except the surgery which we don't want because of age and other matters).

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Good formula with all you need to support bone health, have bought 2 buckets for my father to last for sufficient long enough consumption to see result.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Tried this as half price promotion. Powder a bit Sandy after mixing with water, taste like goat milk to me. I like the great mix of ingredients. Will see if my nails get stronger after the first boy

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I buy it for my Mother. Ingredients very a lot. Collagen important for bones and joints

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

excellent product for bone health. Dissolves easily, dissolves in fruit juice.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

It’s huge to size and the quantity for its price is amazing