SE

4.7
Based on 4,275 Ratings
3,435
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

1450d813-c93f-495e-84ad-cc9a295bc5ef
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I bought for my parents because I’ve heard that colostrum is good for the health. So far, they are not sickly and are very active for their age. The size is fair enough and following the right dose, it will last a few months. They incorporate it into their coffee and said it tasted almost neutral. Good quality overall.

66208e4d-27eb-40d0-a932-cf4b5654120a
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I generally put this in my coffee in the morning. It does add a little bit of a milk taste but I put creamer in my coffee anyway. I had colitis a few years ago and found this recently as a supplement for digestive or stomach lining repair. My digestion has been regular and easy while taking this. I'm hoping it will benefit my immune system keep steady as well, I haven't been sick in a long time.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This product was recommended to help heal my gut issues as a result of SIBO (during 2021). I take it specifically to help my gut, so 30 minutes before food, and just one scoop directly in my mouth, and then again just before bed. Sometimes I need a small sip of water to help it dissolve, but the taste is good and in just a short period of time, seems to have made a huge difference for me.

Colostrum or the “first milk” is rich in nutrients, growth factors, and digestive enzymes. Colostrum is a type of milk breastfeeding women produce just after giving birth. Aside from humans, as all breastfeeding mammals also produce this nourishing fluid. It is a diverse mix of nutrients such as carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and more. I do feel colostrum has benefits, I noticed it in my performance in the gym. It does appear I'm gaining more muscle tone at a faster rate. Another benefit I found is, I haven't been sick in the winter. I have always had a cold or upper respiratory infection, so far, none this year. Another benefit, I think must be from taking colostrum, after I shower, I have a lot of hair around the drain, enough that if I don't collect it, the drain plugs. In the last month, there is barely any hair around the drain. I'm hoping it's from taking the colostrum.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I like that this is a high quality colostrum packaged as a single ingredient and one scoop gives you the exact dosage needed. This is a hefty 7.05 oz size and lasts well over 6 months. It tastes slightly milky and my tween son has no complaints about it. I give it to him on school days and it's helped my family also to stave off flu at the beginning stage. It works just as well as the more expensive goat milk colostrum. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🤗🙏

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Colostrum has many nutritional and health benefits, but not all colostrum products are created equal. This product mixes easily in water and does not have any gamey taste. Plus, it comes in such generous size for the cost. I also share it with my fur babies to keep them healthy. It's a staple in my home.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

A lot has been said comparing goats to Bovine colostrum but as there's such a big difference in price I'm a fan of bovine and the main studies around d the efficacy of colostrum have always seemed to use bovine. This is a great quality value for money product that I use long-term and I have excellent immunity!

Posted on May 27, 2022

This colostrum can easily keep up with the other brands. Despite it only ontains 20% IgG's compared to 25% of other brands this is compensated by lipid coating for better absorbtion and a great price. The size is economical. The taste is a bit like thinned milk but easy to swallow. As all CGN products this one is of great quality and comes a iTested verified.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I had been taking a 3 teaspoon dosage a day of another brand but decided to try this one because it's twice the size for only five dollars more. So far, I really like it. At this high dosage it has caused me to lose 2 and a half pounds, after only consistently gaining weight for the past 8 years. I would double my dosage if I could afford to but having said that, the price is great compared to other brands using the same quality ingredient. It tastes exaclty the same. Mild, almost a powdered milk like flavor. I'm actually primarily taking this to boost my immune system, so the weight loss came as an added benefit.