Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, FOODS - Pink Himalayan Salt Grinder, 13.76 oz (390 g) - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I watch video on YouTube about this pink salt and even I still have this kind of salt at home in a bag, I decided to try with grinder. First of all I was surprised about big size of this bottle. I ordered before pink salt with grinder and it was very small for the same money. And second of all I already tried for my salad and it worked great.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is really good quality, natural ingredients with Minerals that are a benefit ! I like the easy to dispense container which looks attractive and the taste is not too strong ! servings come out easily and use frequently in many recipes ! The package size of the jar will last a long time, I would recommend .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The grinder is large and well made, I bought it on sale, I think it will be enough for a long time. I am very pleased, it's hard to judge the salt, it has no scent for me, and inside there are large, nice, pink grains - very tasty. Himalayan Pink Salt is useful in any kitchen and looks nice. You have to watch out for steam because the grinder will be clogged!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Really pleased with this pink Himalayan salt. Quality product and excellent value for money. I assumed it would be quite small (didn't look at the grams!), but it is huge. I've have been adding some to meals as supposedly has nutritional benefits. The grinder works really well. it will take me quite a while to use it all, but I am converted now - will buy again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I was delighted with this product. The size was bigger than expected, and the amount of salt should last me for quite a while. The built-in grinder worked perfectly. I'm no salt expert, but the taste was, well... salty good! When I run out, I'll order this product again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like this salt because it has strong taste, you just need a pinch...so it's like you have double the amount, in a medium size. It's the right salt for my thyroid ussues and diet. unfortunately it seems you canto open it to refill it..such a pity indeed.

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste is great & I love that i freshly crush it before use, size of the product is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits good to use in ur diet, recipe : sprinkle it on any savory meal / salad per serving measure, frequency any time & it fits your cooking uses / needs 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on May 28, 2022

I read about the benefits of using Himalayan pink salt in cooking so I checked here if I can order it along with my other stuff. I got it at a promotional price and got amazed by the size when I received it. Packaging is durable with an easy smooth grinder and cover. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on May 25, 2022

Bought this as part of a promotion to understand what's the hype about pink Salt. Have to say i'm surprised, the salt tastes better and has aromatic smell, it's also more salty than normal salt so I can use a lot less. Great product, grinder feels sturdy

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really liked the grinder. It grinds the salt very easily. The salt itself is high quality. I have not yet been able to figure out if the grinder can be opened in order to refill it but since I bought in discount it still paid off even if I will have to throw the grinder away. I also liked that you can grind the salt when the top is closed and thus prepare grounded salt in advance.