SE

4.9
Based on 1,701 Ratings
1,572
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Excellent supplement for all ages!

Great taste and good ingredients, I will use it during autumn and winter for my son. He likes gummies, and these ones tastes really good and have perfect size for a kid. Very qualitative supplement and a must have for all ages for a health improvement. I trust this company, it has a good quality.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

After I discovered that vitamin D is essential not only for bone health but also to provide an effective defense against Covid-19, I started to get my younger kid and family members, and myself to take it. All love gummies so they will not be hesitant to take them, especially since this brand is tasty.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

My kids love it and taste good , just like those gummy and it’s not sweet. Natural ingredients. They have 1 servings every morning . Overall is value for money with many benefit. And the packaging is of good quality . Good supplement for kids of all ages. This size is good and can last 2 month . Vit D is very important as it help the body absorb and retain calcium .

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

we tried different supplements of vitamin D, but this is our favourite. Every morning kids ask this vitamins. Sometimes I forget, but they not :) The taste and size of gum like a haribo. The allergy didn't appear to these ingredients .

6467757b-4432-43fd-a815-981d29fb2bf7
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

my kids love these gummies so much that they ask for more. It comes with 3 different flavours and they like eat them all, no problem. it's also helped with my sons eczema.

bd037c9b-4aea-473a-b71c-347dfec767a4
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Doctor's recommended supplement when we found our son was vitamin D deficient. The taste is yummy and addicting too. Deficiency was addressed upon taking this.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My kids are so happy with the taste of the pills they don’t even know what is this .. i hope i see the results soon

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great vitamins, the dellivery took 2 weekes but it worth the wait as my son loves them. I ordered from uk so I didn't have to pay additional taxes.