SE

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

After I discovered that vitamin D is essential not only for bone health but also to provide an effective defense against Covid-19, I started to get my younger kid and family members, and myself to take it. All love gummies so they will not be hesitant to take them, especially since this brand is tasty.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

My kids love it and taste good , just like those gummy and it’s not sweet. Natural ingredients. They have 1 servings every morning . Overall is value for money with many benefit. And the packaging is of good quality . Good supplement for kids of all ages. This size is good and can last 2 month . Vit D is very important as it help the body absorb and retain calcium .

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Its so vital that your child has enough of every vitamin. And sometimes its hard because they don’t like the taste. And its hard to tell a child to pretend its medicine when they don’t feel sick. Thankfully all my kids love it and eat it on a regular basis.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

my kids love these gummies so much that they ask for more. It comes with 3 different flavours and they like eat them all, no problem. it's also helped with my sons eczema.

bd037c9b-4aea-473a-b71c-347dfec767a4
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This is my go-to vitamin D3 gummies for my kids. They are very picky when it comes to flavor, but they love this so much!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Carlson's is a great quality trusted brand. I have done a lot of research and they are the number one brand without dyes, chemicals or any toxic additives. they taste great too according to my kids. Great potency and taste.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The baby is still 2 years old. So cut it in half and give it to me. It is a jelly type and has a sweet taste, and the baby likes it.