Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 3,000 mcg RAE, (10,000 IU) , 250 Soft Gels - iHerb
SE

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Since the dosage is high, I prefer them during a cold or when I feel that I'm getting sick. The soft gels are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I love it, good quality and ingredients, I trust this brand, pure vitamin A, small size dosage easy to take! Just benefits and taste is normal!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

have tried this product for 2 weeks but not yet experienced any health improvement. will keep taking it and quite excited to see if any changes in skin texture and eye sight.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought vitamin A as it helps with my autoimmune diseases. In addition, I noticed great improvements in my night vision :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

This brand only contains a little cod liver oil, I noticed that another brand that I bought contained soy oil which while not terrible wasn't what I wanted. I'm planning on sticking with the Carlson brand. Also, a big shout out to Carlson for cutting down on plastic by selling lots of capsules inside a small bottle, instead of a few capsules inside a large bottle to make it seem like a deal.

Posted on May 24, 2022

good to have a pure vitamin A that I use intermittently

Posted on May 20, 2022

Better night vision. I am taking it twice a week,don’t want to have overdose. Size is small.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Quality is great, no soy in ingredients, mixed forms of vitamin A, good size and dosage

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

It really works and it's of great quality but be careful with the dosage.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I trust Carlson’s labs. Vitamin A is extremely important for eyes. I will continue to use this product.